Cars in India |
Select City

How do I file a complaint against a car showroom for providing me a different sized stepney?

By: Tssramakrishna on 8 april 2015

3 Answers:

Hello Tssramakrishna !!

Yes, you can talk to the service advisors and get the tyre replaced. As everything would be checked during pre delivery inspection, and as its already been used for quite sometime, chances of replacement is very less. Besides they would recommend to use spare wheel for emergency purpose and to get the same replaced with original one after repair. Its better to talk to service advisors of the dealership where it was bought. In case of familiarity and goodwill of works manager there are chances of replacement but that would just be a probability only.


Team Autoportal

TeamAutoportal   2015-04-13

It's always suggested to check each and every thing while taking the delivery of your car. Since you forget to do that and now facing size issue with Stepney, you can still file a complaint against the showroom. But it's better to contact them first, show then the papers of your Car and other required documents, and ask them to replace the Stepney. In case you have already used it, the chances of replacement are very less, they might suggest to use a similar one in emergency case, till the time they will try to replace it with the original one.

Chintu   2015-05-02

What I can suggest you is that you should visit the dealership in talks and explain them what's wrong with the stepney tyre.I belive that they would certainly help you with it.

Parvat   2015-04-23

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

More Questions on Maruti Suzuki Swift