How can I fix low idle rpm of my Maruti Suzuki Swift?
By: Lalita on 31 march 2016
There may be many possible reason of low idle rpm like:
• Your car is new so it may need proper run-in, so this issue might be sorted out after run-in period of 1000 km.
• There may be a vacuum leak.
• There may be some problem in ignition.
• Idle speed might have set incorrectly.
• Fuel delivery issues, like clogged fuel filter or weak fuel pump will sometimes cause an engine to chug and stall at low speeds.
We advise you to contact your local Maruti Service Center to get this issue sorted out.
Related Questions on Maruti Suzuki Swift
Pankaj kumar 2016-10-261Answer
Ankit mittal 2016-10-261Answer
M Ravi Babu 2016-10-241Answer
More on Maruti Suzuki Swift