How can I fix low idle rpm of my Maruti Suzuki Swift?
By: Lalita on 31 march 2016
There may be many possible reason of low idle rpm like:
• Your car is new so it may need proper run-in, so this issue might be sorted out after run-in period of 1000 km.
• There may be a vacuum leak.
• There may be some problem in ignition.
• Idle speed might have set incorrectly.
• Fuel delivery issues, like clogged fuel filter or weak fuel pump will sometimes cause an engine to chug and stall at low speeds.
We advise you to contact your local Maruti Service Center to get this issue sorted out.
Related Questions on Maruti Suzuki Swift
T sivakumar 2016-12-311Answer
Sanjeev Gupta 2016-12-181Answer
Neeraj katariy 2016-12-141Answer
More on Maruti Suzuki Swift
Other Maruti Suzuki Cars
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz 2017
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco
- Maruti Suzuki Gypsy
- Maruti Suzuki Omni
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R