Cars in India |
Select City

Can I get all India tourist permit for WagonR Stingray?

By: Mohammed on 9 august 2015

4 Answers:

You should be able to get a license with an all India tourist permit. What is the issue that you are facing?

Anand   2015-08-09

There is nothing to do with the car for the permit kind of stuffs. Permits are not given on behalf of the car or vehicle models, some vehicles are restricted in certain area but you can still carry that on your risk. You should visit the nearest RTO offices in your area which usually be located at every district headquarter and apply for a Commercial number and permit.

Hemansh   2015-08-20

Yes I am agreeing with your answer dear, all India permit or licensing or registration kind of services are being run by govt of India and there is nothing a car company do at that point of time. So if you want to get a commercial all India tourist permit then you should visit the nearest RTO, in Delhi you can find it at your district headquarters. It is situated at 5-6 different locations.

Karma   2015-08-22

Yes well said dear, RTO is a government transport department setup which has been established to provide you registration, licensing and permit issuance kind of jobs. So it’s irrelevant to ask here, you can get a commercial permit of any vehicle by paying the permit and registration amount to the RTP office. So please visit the nearest RTO office and get your vehicle registered over there.

Aksham   2015-08-24

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

More Questions on Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Stingray (2013-2017)