Cars in India |
Select City

What is the procedure for exchanging my old WagonR with a new car?

By: AK Pandey on 17 march 2017

1 Answers:

Just go to Maruti Suzuki dealer, they will give the value of your car after evaluation, if you agree, the value will be adjusted in the new car price you wish to buy. The remaining amount can be financed in installments (EMI) or can be paid by cash. Their loan representative will assist you to complete other procedures.

For transferring your old car you would need original RC, insurance, ID & address proof along with signed Form 29,30 and if car is financed, Form 34 also needs to be signed along with bank no objection certificate. When the car is handed over to dealer, the dealer will acknowledge it by giving you a purchase or exchange receipt. As per RTO Rules, it is seller’s responsibility to let RTO know within 30 days that he has sold the car, so you would also need to fill and submit the Form TCR (Intimation of Transfer of Ownership of a Motor Vehicle by Transferor) in your local RTO office.

Manoj   2017-03-17

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

More Questions on Maruti Suzuki Wagon R