Mercedes Benz A-Class FAQs
1. Tell me something about the different variants of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class available in India.
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class has the following variants available in India:
● Petrol-powered Night Edition
● Petrol-powered A180 Sport
● Diesel-powered A200 CDI
2. What are the safety and security features provided in the Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
A lot of attention has been paid to the safety measures of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class which makes the ride a safe and enjoyable experience. Some of the major features provided include rain-sensing wipers, rear wiper, auto-headlamps, central locking system, electronic stability program, electronic brakeforce distribution and ABS.
3. Mention the facilities provided for the convenience and comfort of the passengers riding in the Mercedes-Benz A-Class.
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class has been equipped perfectly by the designs with some amazing features such as: -
● Keyless Entry
● Climate Control
● Armrest for both front and rear parts
● Rear Parking Camera along with sensors
● Lumbar Support
● Steering Adjustment and Mounted Audio Controls
● Rear View Mirror that can be adjusted electrically
● Push Start/Stop Button
● Cruise Control
4. Which Instrumentation and Communication features have been provided in the Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
Instrumentation and Communication features are a very important part of any luxury car and the Mercedes-Benz A-Class does not fall short even in this area. The facilities provided are GPS Navigation, Low Fuel Warning, Door Ajar Warning, Average Fuel Efficiency Indicator, Seat Belt Warning and Distance to Empty.
5. How about the features offered by the Mercedes-Benz A-Class for the entertainment of the passengers?
Several entertainment features have been provided in the Mercedes-Benz A-Class for an enjoyable ride. Bluetooth and USB support system are among the principal features of the car. The other facilities are CD/DVD player, music system, speakers, touchscreen infotainment system and much more.
6. What are the steering and suspension systems provided in the Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class uses an electric power steering type for the car. The power steering is adjustable according to the road conditions. The rear suspension system uses a Four-link system while the front suspension system uses a McPherson Strut system. Both these facilities ensure an amazing driving experience.
7. What do we know about the wheel and tires, and the braking system provided in the Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class uses the disc system for the rear braking system. The front brake type is a ventilated disc type of brake. Tubeless radial tires are used in the car and use the Mercedes-Benz light alloy wheels. Both the front and the rear tire size is 205/55 R16.
8. What are the various colours in which the Mercedes-Benz A-Class is available? What is the seating and storage capacity the car?
The colours Polar Silver, Elbait Green, Cirrus White and Jupiter Red are the options in which the Mercedes-Benz A-Class is provided in India. This car can seat up to 5 travelers comfortably and with a boot space of 341 liters, it can hold up decent amount of luggage when required.
9. What are the engine specifications of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is available in two types of fuel engines. The petrol engine of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class provides a mileage of 15.5 km and the diesel engine provides a mileage of 18.5 km on the highways. Customers can choose between a 2143 cc diesel engine (136 bhp and 300 Nm) or 1595 cc petrol engine (122 bhp and 200 Nm). The engines are mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission system.
10. Which other cars does Mercedes-Benz A-Class competes with?
The Volvo V40 is the only competitor of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class in India at the moment. The BMW 1-Series was a possible competitor too, but it was discontinued back in 2017.