Get On-Road Price for Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Request for Booking - Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Request for Booking - Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- 360° View
- 360 View
- Front view
- Steering wheel
- Interior 360 View
- 360 View
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Key Features
large glazed areas,this roof system ensures a particularly bright and welcoming ambience in the interior of the new B-Class.
Mercedes-Benz light alloy wheels not only boost your vehicle’s looks, they also offer the ultimate in safety.
Reverse parking and maneuvering is made much easier and safer by the reversing camera.
- Very fuel-efficient diesel engine
- Fresh styling and positioning in the niche segment of sports tourers
- Competitively priced
- The diesel variant is not as feature-rich as the petrol variant
- Engine is a bit noisy
- Options are expensive
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Price List
Mercedes-Benz B-Class 360° View
Interior 360° Degree View
Wondering how the insides of the Mercedes-Benz B-Class look like? Get a tour of this car with the 360° degree view of the interior. Enjoy a lifelike view of the interior design of this car. Check out how the manufacturer has utilized the space and how spacious the legroom as well as the headroom are. Get a feel of the quality of the material used and see how the dashboard looks like. Check AC vents, infotainment system and other utility equipment on offer. See if the car offers steering-mounted controls. In a nutshell, this 360° degree interior view walks you through the inside of Mercedes-Benz B-Class. Click anywhere on the image and drag it to the left and right to rotate. Zoom to enlarge the view!
Exterior 360° Degree View
Want to have a feel of how the Mercedes-Benz B-Class exterior looks like? This 360° degree view lets you check the outer details of the car without even visiting a showroom. Enjoy a lifelike experience of how this car looks like from all angles. Check out how the grille, bumpers, headlights, side-view mirrors, indicators, tail lamps, etc., are carved out on the car body. This 360° degree view helps you see the design of doors and handles, pillars, windows, and the rear profile of the car. This is exactly how your new Mercedes-Benz B-Class will appear. To get a glimpse of the exterior of Mercedes-Benz B-Class from all around, drag the image to the left or right to rotate the car.
Engine Performance of Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Horn Sound of Mercedes-Benz B-Class
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Specifications
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Sales Statistics
Mercedes-Benz B-Class News
- Mercedes Benz LuxeDrive Reaches Kolkata Mayank, 20-02-2017 The event was held at Aquatica, Kouchpukur, P.O. Hathgachia, P.S. K.L.C. Near...
- Video - Mercedes-Maybach G650 Landaulet is a hybrid between G-Wagen and S-Class Anurag Busi, 14-02-2017 Mercedes-Benz has manufactured yet another insane vehicle by mixing G-Wagen...
- The last W463 Maybach to launch as a G-wagon Anurag Busi, 07-02-2017 Mercedes bids adieu to the popular W463 platform, that has been around with...
- Mercedes Benz India Kick-Starts 'Luxe Drive' in Guwahati Mayank, 06-02-2017 The event was held at Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium, Sarusajai, Nalapara,...
- Fiat Abarth 595 Competizione - The Chic Performer Arjit Garg, 11-08-2015 We recently tested the Fiat Abarth 595 at the famous BIC to know if the performance...
- MINI Cooper D- Shoot to thrill Ashish Masih, 16-04-2015 This is the first time BMW have launched the MINI hatchback in a more traditional...
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S - Beguiling Bomber Arjit Garg, 27-11-2015 Here's our first drive review checking if the AMG GT S all about the looks or does...
- Audi Q3 vs Mercedes GLA Ashish Masih, 18-04-2016 The German rivals are fighting it out in the compact crossover space with talented...
Mercedes-Benz B-Class OverviewMercedes-Benz offers the B-Class in an updated avatar with the latest refreshments adding an element of sharpness to its older, more conventional design. While the exteriors and interiors have got their updates in the model, the B-Class has also received a more powerful diesel engine, and a petrol engine is also offered for the one and only variant of the car. For a deeper look into the specifications, read on...
Mercedes-Benz B-Class ExteriorPost the facelift, the B-Class looks sportier than the older, decent looking version. Giving a dynamic appeal to the frontage are LED headlamps with the daytime running lights and the bumper gets a metallic lower cladding with freshly-styled fog lamps.
Neat shoulder lines and carved fenders make the side profile interesting with 16-inch, lightweight alloy wheels with a 10-spoke design. However, what tops the list of exterior updates is the matt iridium silver garnish on the front radiator grille.
Mercedes-Benz B-Class InteriorMercedes Benz has made sure that the passengers travel in luxury in the B-Class, owing to the spacious and captivating interior design having metallic accents, ample lighting and ARTICO leather upholstery.
While features such as AC and touchscreen infotainment system were present and have been carried on, the new model has received a three-spoke multifunctional steering wheel as well.
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Engine & TransmissionThe diesel engine is now more powerful with a 2.2-litre, in-line diesel engine with a displacement capacity of 2143 cc, garnering a power of 134.10 bhp at 3600 to 4400 rpm and delivering an impressive torque output of 250 Nm at 1600 to 3000 rpm.
The petrol engine, on the other hand, is a 1.6-litre mill with a displacement capacity of 1595 cc, capable of delivering a power of 120.7 bhp at 5000 rpm and 200 Nm of torque between 1250 to 4000 rpm.
Mercedes-Benz B-Class MileageWhile the diesel engine is capable of delivering a mileage between 14-18 kmpl depending on the traffic and road conditions, the petrol variant offers a maximum mileage of 14.8 kmpl.
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Braking and SafetyBraking & suspension system remains the same with the front axle beingmated to a McPherson Strut and the rear gets a four-link suspension system. While the front wheels are fitted with an internally-vented and perforated brake discs, the rear wheels get conventional disc brakes.
On the safety front, airbags, ISOFIX child seat mountings and crash responsive emergency lighting are basic features, and the model also includes features such as ABS with EBD, hill start assist with hold function, electronic stability program with an acceleration skid control, etc., in addition to a host of other features.
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Performance and HandlingThe B-Class has been bestowed with a proficient rack-and-pinion-based steering. The steering also has an integral steer control and this delivers a brilliant assistance to the driver in critical driving situations. In the petrol version, to experience the pinnacle performance, the engine has to be revved up quite hard and the top speeds are 200 kmph for the petrol trim and 210 kmph for the diesel trim.
What do we think about Mercedes-Benz B-Class?The B-Class definitely has a very eye-catching design with the presence of a number of features. While comfort and luxury are well taken care of, the car also has an ECO start/stop function, which improves fuel efficiency. However, the cost of maintenance further pinches with an already high price range and the pickup is not up to the mark, in addition to a low ground clearance.
Mercedes-Benz B-Class CompetitorsSince Mercedes Benz B-Class belongs to a fairly new segment of Compact Electric Vehicles, the car is definitely lucky to have a first mover advantage with no real competition and is definitely here to stay segment of automobiles.
Other Mercedes-Benz Cars
More on Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Important Features
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Boot Space Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Ground Clearance
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Fuel Tank Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Power windows
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Air Conditioner
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class ABS
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Airbags
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Music System
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Steering Mounted Controls
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Bluetooth Connectivity
Ask a Question on Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.