Mercedes-Benz C-Class CabrioletNEW
Disclaimer: Car prices are subject to change and totally depend on the dealership at the time of your booking. Autoportal is not responsible for any price fluctuations.
Get On-Road Price for Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet
Request for Booking - Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet
Request for Booking - Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet
- Front view
- Side view
- Steering wheel
- Front seats
- Rear seats
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet Key Features
Fabric Soft top
Despite being a soft top, its acoustics are at part with a hard top offering unmatched driving comfort.
9 forward gears offer tremendous flexibility for everyday driving needs.
Agility Control Suspension
Equipped with passive damping system, the car offers great balance between ride and handling.
- One of the best-styled and designed Mercedes Benz model
- Decent range of engine options
- Powerful, agile and fast
- Looks outdated in front of rivals like the BMW 3-Series
- Not equipped with much features
- Not a value-for-money offering
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet Price List
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet Specifications
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet News
- Mercedes-Benz India Retails 13000+ Units in 2016 Mayank, 10-01-2017 By registering sales of 13,231 units in the January to December 2016 period,...
- 2018 Mercedes Benz GLA Facelift Unveiled Mayank, 09-01-2017 The new model goes on sale from today, while first deliveries could be...
- Mansory beefs up Mercedes G-Class with wide body and 840 horses Autoportal Team, 25-12-2016 The well-know performance tuner chose the legendary G-Wagen for its latest...
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe 'Night Edition' unveiled Autoportal Team, 17-12-2016 Mercedes-Benz has extended its already magnanimous range of S-Class by adding...
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S - Beguiling Bomber Arjit Garg, 27-11-2015 Here's our first drive review checking if the AMG GT S all about the looks or does...
- Audi Q3 vs Mercedes GLA Ashish Masih, 18-04-2016 The German rivals are fighting it out in the compact crossover space with talented...
- Mercedes-Benz GLC ‘Edition 1’: Chartered territory Abhijeet Singh, 13-06-2016 It might be slightly late to the party but it has come with all the bases covered....
- Mercedes-Benz CLS – Styling and Profiling Ashish Masih, 22-05-2015 The CLS mixes coupe styling and saloon practicality with effortless ease. But there...
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet OverviewThe Mercedes-Benz Cabriolet series has got a superb response and marvelous reputation in the Indian luxury sedan segment. The Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet features the innovative design of AIRCAP for the front windscreen and adaptable headlights with LED intelligent lighting system for the exteriors. The open air experience with marvelous power and dynamics is further enhanced with sports seats with sun-reflecting leather upholstery and surround sound entertainment system with navigation feature. The safety features such as surround airbags, agility control suspension system and Parktronic assist system are featured as standard.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet ExteriorThe Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet exteriors feature LED intelligent lighting system with adaptable headlights and impressive design of the radiator grille with the Mercedes logo at the center. The tail lights with horizontal two-torch design and the sleek styling of boot lid add to the elegant on-road image and visibility for the following vehicles.
The fabric acoustic soft top is available in four color options that of black, dark brown, dark blue and dark red. The retraction time for opening and closing of the roof top takes 20 seconds, and it can be operated with the vehicle moving at speed of up to 50 kmph. The innovative design of AIRCAP for the windscreen diverts the air, keeping occupants at comfort during high speed driving with open top.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet InteriorThe Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet interiors feature a driver seat with electrical adjustability with lumbar support, head restraints and memory settings for up to three persons. The electrical adjustment is also given for the steering wheel and ORVMs, adding to the convenience of the driver.
The infotainment system features a 20-CD audio system with touchscreen navigation and Burmester surround sound system with 13 high-performance speakers. The versatility of interiors is enhanced with a spacious glove box and foldable rear seats for increasing boot space.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet Engine & TransmissionThe Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet features a 1991 cc 4-cylinder in-line engine delivering power of 245 PS at 5500 rpm and 370 Nm torque at 1300-4000 rpm. The engine is mated with 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission system with smooth variation of gear ratios, and allows for skipping gears for quicker buildup of speed and torques.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet MileageThe Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet mileage ranges at 14 kmpl as per the ARAI claim. The widespread gear ratios and high efficiency of transmission of power to the road wheels deliver excellent fuel economy. The aerodynamics of the C-Class cabriolet is designed to deliver maximum fuel economy with roof ON and roof OFF.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet Braking and SafetyThe Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet specifications feature disc brakes on all wheels, with anti-lock braking system and brake assist system for effective braking over all surfaces. The active parking system with PARKTRONIC and reversing camera steers the vehicle when activated and assists the driver in safe parking. Apart from the superior build quality, the protection of occupants is assured with nine airbags, including front airbag for the driver and co-passenger, side airbags for front and rear passengers, and driver knee airbag.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet Performance and HandlingThe performance characteristics of Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet are enhanced with the high power output and efficient transmission system that can take the vehicle from 0 to 100 kmph in 6.4 seconds. The aerodynamics of the system is designed to reduce the aerodynamic drag coefficient and the stability control program assists in maintaining stability with roof ON/OFF. The agility control program with selective passive damping system adapts the suspension system and driving dynamics for perfect driving experience over all surfaces.
What do we think about Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet?The Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet has a marvelous combination of high power and performance factors, and driving dynamics. The impressive styling features and sophistication of the equipment offered make it a great selection.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet CompetitorsThe Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet competes with the Audi A3 Convertible, BMW 3-series convertible and Jaguar XK convertible cars. The innovative styling features and performance factors, and the service back up give it an edge over the competing models.
Other Mercedes-Benz Cars
More on Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet
Ask a Question on Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car: