Mercedes-Benz C-Class FAQs
1. How many colour options are available in Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
Mercedes-Benz C-Class is currently available in six different hues in India, namely Citrine Brown, Polar White, Cavansite Blue, Palladium Silver, Obsidian Black and Iridium Silver. The choice of colour does not have any impact on the price of the car.
2. What is the mileage offered by Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
The actual mileage offered by Mercedes-Benz C-Class depends on roads and driving conditions in the respective city. Under standard conditions, the petrol variant of the car offers a mileage of 14 kmpl on the highways and approximately 10 kmpl in the city. The diesel variant offers a higher mileage at 19 kmpl for the highways and 16 kmpl for the city roads.
3. How many variants of Mercedes-Benz C-Class are available in India?
Mercedes-Benz C-Class is available in four different variants in India wherein two models run on Petrol and the remaining two run on Diesel.
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class C200 CGI (Petrol)
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 63 AMG S (Petrol)
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class 220 CDI Style (Diesel)
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class 220 CDI Avantgarde (Diesel)
4. How fast can Mercedes-Benz C-Class go? What about its acceleration?
The maximum speed that the petrol variant of Mercedes-Benz C-Class can achieve is 290 kmph. It takes around 4 seconds to move from 0-100 kmph. The maximum speed that the diesel variant of Mercedes-Benz C-Class can achieve is 230 kmph and it takes around 7.3 seconds to race from 0-100 kmph.
5. How safe is Mercedes-Benz C-Class for the travellers?
Mercedes-Benz C-Class has been equipped with some amazing safety features to ensure the safety of all the riders. The standout safety features are ABS, EBD, front and rear parking sensors, electronic stability program, child safety locks, day and night rear view mirror, traction control, automatic headlamps, and much more.
6. Can I buy Mercedes-Benz directly from the company factory?
No. In India, it is now allowed for the company to sell any car directly from the factory. So, you must get in touch with your nearest Mercedes-Benz dealership to purchase a new Mercedes-Benz C-Class car. You can also avail the facility of a test drive and have all your queries resolved by the dealership.
7. What is the fuel tank capacity of Mercedes-Benz C-Class? How about the boot space?
Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes equipped with a huge fuel tank with a capacity of 66 litres. This ensures that the travellers need not worry about frequent refuelling. The boot space is pretty decent at 435 litres, which is adequate to hold four suitcases for long journeys.
8. Does Mercedes-Benz C-Class come with the option of manual transmission?
Mercedes-Benz C-Class is available only with the option of automatic transmission. Both the petrol and diesel engines are mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission gear box that offers excellent control over the car.
9. Please give some information about the warranty on Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes with a two-year warranty from the company. There is no restriction on the number of kilometres that the car travels during the warranty period. The option of extended warranty might also be available, and the dealership can provide that at an additional cost.
10. How many travellers can travel comfortably in Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
With a spacious cabin and comfortable seats, Mercedes-Benz C-Class offers a comfortable riding experience for 5 adults in the classic 2+3 setting.