Get On-Road Price for Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Request for Booking - Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Request for Booking - Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- 360° View
- Front view
- Side view
- Steering wheel
- Rear seats
- Door side controls
- Storage spaces
- Center Console
- Front seats
- 360 View
Mercedes-Benz G-Class Key Features
3 Sequentially Lockable
Each differential can be locked in sequence (center, rear, then front) via a set of buttons on the dash.
DISTRONIC PLUS® cruise control uses radar to adapt your speed to the traffic flow, even stop-and-go.
Front and rear Parktronic sensors assist you in your judgement while parking the car.
- Excelling off-roading capabilities
- Superb build quality
- Distinctive styling
- Very expensive to buy and maintain
- Uncomfortable ride quality
- Small cabin for its size
Mercedes-Benz G-Class Price List
Mercedes-Benz G-Class 360° View
Exterior 360° Degree View
Want to have a feel of how the Mercedes-Benz G-Class exterior looks like? This 360° degree view lets you check the outer details of the car without even visiting a showroom. Enjoy a lifelike experience of how this car looks like from all angles. Check out how the grille, bumpers, headlights, side-view mirrors, indicators, tail lamps, etc., are carved out on the car body. This 360° degree view helps you see the design of doors and handles, pillars, windows, and the rear profile of the car. This is exactly how your new Mercedes-Benz G-Class will appear. To get a glimpse of the exterior of Mercedes-Benz G-Class from all around, drag the image to the left or right to rotate the car.
Engine Performance of Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Horn Sound of Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Mercedes-Benz G-Class Specifications
Mercedes-Benz G-Class Reviews(54)
Mercedes-Benz G-Class Sales Statistics
Mercedes-Benz G-Class News
- Mercedes Benz LuxeDrive Reaches Kolkata Mayank, 20-02-2017 The event was held at Aquatica, Kouchpukur, P.O. Hathgachia, P.S. K.L.C. Near...
- Video - Mercedes-Maybach G650 Landaulet is a hybrid between G-Wagen and S-Class Anurag Busi, 14-02-2017 Mercedes-Benz has manufactured yet another insane vehicle by mixing G-Wagen...
- The last W463 Maybach to launch as a G-wagon Anurag Busi, 07-02-2017 Mercedes bids adieu to the popular W463 platform, that has been around with...
- Mercedes Benz India Kick-Starts 'Luxe Drive' in Guwahati Mayank, 06-02-2017 The event was held at Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium, Sarusajai, Nalapara,...
- 2014 Skoda Yeti - Mister personality Ashish Masih, 10-09-2014 The Yeti has always had a great personality. With the new updates it looks even more...
- Hyundai Santa Fe test drive review Ashish Masih, 25-04-2014 Premium looks, a plush cabin and a powerful CRDi engine. What's not to like about...
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S - Beguiling Bomber Arjit Garg, 27-11-2015 Here's our first drive review checking if the AMG GT S all about the looks or does...
- Audi Q3 vs Mercedes GLA Ashish Masih, 18-04-2016 The German rivals are fighting it out in the compact crossover space with talented...
Mercedes-Benz G-Class OverviewMercedes Benz G Class model is a blingy, boxy and brash SUV of the company that serves dynamic performance, classy look and advanced interior. This is a complete SUV model without curves. It has limited driving aides that differentiates it from other models in the segment. In 1970, Mercedes-Benz first designed G Wagen for military Shah of Iran.
Therefore, it was evolved to meet all safety regulations as well as luxury technologies. The latest G-class series includes infotainment technology that makes gives it a place in advanced car models of the time. This car is built with options like Bluetooth connectivity, quality navigation with 40GB HDD for music and maps, iPod connectivity, a sunproof, HD radio and satellite, DVD player, audio player, real-time traffic, leather and wooden heated steering and comfortable leather seats.
Mercedes-Benz G-Class ExteriorThe G class car series of Mercedes Benz is the most luxurious car model of today that is loaded with high quality features and technology. It has boxy appearance that gets softened appeal due to its rocker panels and colored body bumpers.
A spare-tire stainless steel cover adds more grace to the exterior of this model. Other exterior features include daytime running LED lights, colored body door handles, wheel spare cover, BiXenon headlamps and twin 5 spoke 18 inches wheels.
Mercedes-Benz G-Class InteriorStandard G class interior includes automatic environment control technology, upholstery made in leather, power locks and windows, command communication technology, DVD navigation, assistance for rear parking, front power seats and 3 position memory.
In addition to these features, G class car combines several other attractive features which include mbrace 2 tablet style 7 inches LCD display, premium Harman Kardon 610 W audio system, HD radio, ambiance lights, real-time information on traffic, steering wheel and front ventilated and heated seats.
Mercedes-Benz G-Class Engine & TransmissionThe latest Mercedes-Benz G class is powered by a solid twin turbocharged V8 5.5L engine that carries 388 horsepower and produces 536 bhp maximum power.
This engine serves smooth functionality with its engine power and 7 speed automatic transmission. The power is supplied via 4 wheel drive technology, 3 locking and high and low range.
Mercedes-Benz G-Class MileageThe G class car of Mercedes Benz promises to provide 13 mpg overall mileage to users. At present, there are 2 models of G class and two of them serve same mileage. However, the fuel efficiency on highway is supposed to reach by 14 to 15 mpg and 12 mpg in city driving.
Mercedes-Benz G-Class Braking and SafetyThe G class models are packed with great safety and braking technology. For providing good control on brakes, it is built with anti-lock 4 wheel disc brakes and 4 airbags. In these airbags, 2 are placed in front side and 2 at curtain unit side. The electronic brake distributes the force and offers impressive stability to this vehicle. The advanced safety features of this car include monitors of blind-spot and warning system of lane-departure.
Mercedes-Benz G-Class Performance and HandlingThis G class series boasts of swift and smooth performance that adds fun to drive. The hefty control of this car catches the attention of everyone. The electric steering are very light and easy to handle. The stability control of this car is superb that does not let driver feel tired while driving the G class cars. The mid console is quite bulky and spacious and passengers sitting in front seats will surely notice its interior and width. The seats are solid and have power-adjustment feature.
What do we think about Mercedes-Benz G-Class?Mercedes-Benz G Class car is designed with high class technology that encourages superior riding quality and speedier performance. It boasts of toughness, sophistication and durability. Stuffed with highly efficient engine, latest technology and impressive design, this car compliments the taste of car enthusiasts. The safety features and handling characteristics of G class makes it a dynamic car of today.
Mercedes-Benz G-Class CompetitorsBeing a luxury model, Mercedes Benz G class has to combat with other luxury models available in the market. The present competitors of this car are QX80 Infiniti, Porsche Cayenne and Land Rover Range Rover. The QX80 is an SUV that carries amazing styling, but costs less than G class. On other side, Porsche Cayenne is more aggressive and athletic model that gives a tough competition to its predecessors.
Other Mercedes-Benz Cars
More on Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Mercedes-Benz G-Class Important Features
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Boot Space Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Ground Clearance
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Fuel Tank Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Power windows
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class ABS
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Airbags
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Defogger
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Music System
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Steering Mounted Controls
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Air Conditioner
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Bluetooth Connectivity
Ask a Question on Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.