Mercedes-Benz M-Class Key Features
Adaptive Brake with Hill-Start Assist, priming and brake drying in the wet conditions.
Audio 20 CD
Its integral CD drive both MP3 and WMA/AAC files can be played.
The reversing camera is switched on automatically when the driver selects reverse gear.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Comfortable and spacious cabin
- High-quality interiors and construction
- Engine choices include petrol and diesel options
- Expensive when compared to some rivals
- Disappointing steering response
- It’s big size could make it messy to move and park in cities
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Reviews (51)
Read all Mercedes-Benz M-Class Reviews Write a Review
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Sales Statistics
Mercedes-Benz M-Class News
- Mercedes-Benz GLE Class Bookings Start in India 12-06-2015 It is being expected that the German luxury automaker would unveil the new SUV i...
- 2017 Mercedes Benz S Class Unveiled at Auto Shanghai Mayank, 19-04-2017 The market launch of the 2017 S-Class starts in the European markets in July.
- Mercedes Benz India Posts Highest Ever Quarterly Sales Mayank, 11-04-2017 The growth in SUV portfolio was primarily led by the GLC, which emerged as the h...
- Mercedes Benz S-Class Connoisseur’s Edition Launched at Rs. 1.21 Crores Mayank, 05-04-2017 It is being introduced in both the S 350 d and S 400 variants.
- Audi Q7 – classy marauder Ashish Masih, 29-01-2016 The Q7 has become bolder, shaper and more desirable than before. Is it the best?
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S - Beguiling Bomber Arjit Garg, 27-11-2015 Here's our first drive review checking if the AMG GT S all about the looks or does...
- Audi Q3 vs Mercedes GLA Ashish Masih, 18-04-2016 The German rivals are fighting it out in the compact crossover space with talented...
- Mercedes-Benz GLC ‘Edition 1’: Chartered territory Abhijeet Singh, 13-06-2016 It might be slightly late to the party but it has come with all the bases covered....
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Overview
This is a cool model of Mercedes-Benz that serves smooth functionality, unseen technology, fully functional features and supportive nature. The car is designed with ML suspension and advanced air springs of GL. M-class cars come with 2 engine options which give power to this car for smooth and speedy driving experience.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Exterior
The newest M-class cars design is influenced with flagship sedan of S-class. You will find gently crafted lines with swooping instrument panel curves on this car that brings an enticing look to this model. The middle ‘Power Dome’ stack compliments the exterior of the M-class. The redesigned center and top dash has 7 inches wide screen, MB COMAND display interface and air vents.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Interior
Made of imposing front end and big air dams, M-class has everything that is necessary for a comfort ride. The standout interior features of this car include a cool and heat cupholder. This cupholder has 141 degree heat up capability. A docking platform for iPad is designed between rear and front seats.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Engine & Transmission
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Mileage
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Braking and Safety
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Performance and Handling
What do we think about Mercedes-Benz M-Class?
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Competitors
Other Mercedes-Benz Cars
More on Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Important Features
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Boot Space Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Ground Clearance
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Fuel Tank Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Power windows
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Air Conditioner
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class ABS
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Airbags
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Bluetooth Connectivity
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Defogger
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Music System
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Steering Mounted Controls