Get On-Road Price for Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Request for Booking - Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Request for Booking - Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Key Features
Adaptive Brake with Hill-Start Assist, priming and brake drying in the wet conditions.
Audio 20 CD
Its integral CD drive both MP3 and WMA/AAC files can be played.
The reversing camera is switched on automatically when the driver selects reverse gear.
- Comfortable and spacious cabin
- High-quality interiors and construction
- Engine choices include petrol and diesel options
- Expensive when compared to some rivals
- Disappointing steering response
- It’s big size could make it messy to move and park in cities
Mercedes-Benz M-Class News
- Mercedes Benz LuxeDrive Reaches Kolkata Mayank, 20-02-2017 The event was held at Aquatica, Kouchpukur, P.O. Hathgachia, P.S. K.L.C. Near...
- Video - Mercedes-Maybach G650 Landaulet is a hybrid between G-Wagen and S-Class Anurag Busi, 14-02-2017 Mercedes-Benz has manufactured yet another insane vehicle by mixing G-Wagen...
- The last W463 Maybach to launch as a G-wagon Anurag Busi, 07-02-2017 Mercedes bids adieu to the popular W463 platform, that has been around with...
- Mercedes Benz India Kick-Starts 'Luxe Drive' in Guwahati Mayank, 06-02-2017 The event was held at Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium, Sarusajai, Nalapara,...
- Audi Q7 – classy marauder Ashish Masih, 29-01-2016 The Q7 has become bolder, shaper and more desirable than before. Is it the best?
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S - Beguiling Bomber Arjit Garg, 27-11-2015 Here's our first drive review checking if the AMG GT S all about the looks or does...
- Audi Q3 vs Mercedes GLA Ashish Masih, 18-04-2016 The German rivals are fighting it out in the compact crossover space with talented...
- Mercedes-Benz GLC ‘Edition 1’: Chartered territory Abhijeet Singh, 13-06-2016 It might be slightly late to the party but it has come with all the bases covered....
Mercedes-Benz M-Class OverviewMercedes Benz M class is a spectacular luxury SUV coupe that compliments every car enthusiast. The cars falls in M class carry large sized rear hatch with easily foldable back seats. It has low roofline and looks a bit inspired by the CLS.
This is a cool model of Mercedes-Benz that serves smooth functionality, unseen technology, fully functional features and supportive nature. The car is designed with ML suspension and advanced air springs of GL. M-class cars come with 2 engine options which give power to this car for smooth and speedy driving experience.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class ExteriorThe Mercedes-Benz M class cars are designed with tasteful exterior that creates envy in all other car users. The latest model of M class does not have the same chunky appearance as seen in the older models.
The newest M-class cars design is influenced with flagship sedan of S-class. You will find gently crafted lines with swooping instrument panel curves on this car that brings an enticing look to this model. The middle ‘Power Dome’ stack compliments the exterior of the M-class. The redesigned center and top dash has 7 inches wide screen, MB COMAND display interface and air vents.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class InteriorThe interior of this car looks classy and modern. Most of the interior of this crossover model may look familiar to Mercedes users; however it is classier and better than previous models. It has more detailed features.
Made of imposing front end and big air dams, M-class has everything that is necessary for a comfort ride. The standout interior features of this car include a cool and heat cupholder. This cupholder has 141 degree heat up capability. A docking platform for iPad is designed between rear and front seats.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Engine & TransmissionMercedes Benz M-class car is powered by V 6 60 degree 3.5 L engine that has 302 hp base. This engine is highly efficient and powerful luxury engine of the time. This engine performs well when it gets teamed up with automatic 7 speed transmission. This combination delivers power smoothly to the car and one does not face rough edges. The ML550 model of M class has more powerful V 8 engine that has direct injection technology and 4.6 L capacity. This engine produces 402 hp with 443 pf torque. The top model of this series is loaded with Biturbo V8 5.5 L engine.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class MileageThe standard version of M-class offers 17 mpg mileage in city and 22 mpg in highway. The fuel efficiency of this car is worth appreciation. Diesel variant of M class commits to serve 20 mpg in city streets; however the mileage gets increased by 25 mpg on highway. This is certainly an impressive mileage of an ML size vehicle. The model ML 550 of M class provides 14 mpg city and 19 mpg highway mileage. Such mileage quality of this car makes it an economical product of the time
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Braking and SafetyTo provide M class car owners a safe and controlled driving experience, this car has quality braking system. The safety factor has given utmost importance. As its result, there are several advanced safety features available that ensure individual safety on this car. These features include night-vision technology that is a standalone feature of this car. A park assist advance system helps users in smartly parking this car.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Performance and HandlingThe M class Mercedes Benz car boasts of its off-road look and gives a thrill of luxurious Sedan usually. The slick, well-acclaimed and refined wheels of this car makes the drive smoother and more comfortable. It has responsive and very powerful engine that offers secure handling and confident road holding. The latest model of M class comprises of 5 spoke AMG 20 inches wheels that offer quality performance on road.
What do we think about Mercedes-Benz M-Class?Mercedes Benz M class cars have everything that we see in a luxury sedan. The design and exterior is very aggressive. The engine power makes it a solid vehicle. It is packed with latest technology and functions that make a journey full of fun and comforts on this car.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class CompetitorsThis car is one of the most prestigious car models of Mercedes Benz that is demanded by high profile people only. At present, M class faces competition in the luxury sedan segment with Infiniti FX and BMW X6. These two are dynamic models that also falls under same category and designed with classier features and impressive technology.
Other Mercedes-Benz Cars
More on Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Mercedes-Benz M-Class Important Features
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Boot Space Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Ground Clearance
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Fuel Tank Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Power windows
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Air Conditioner
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class ABS
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Airbags
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Bluetooth Connectivity
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Defogger
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Music System
- Mercedes-Benz M-Class Steering Mounted Controls
Ask a Question on Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.