- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Mercedes-Benz SL Reviews (7)
Read all Mercedes-Benz SL Reviews Write a Review
Mercedes-Benz SL Sales Statistics
Mercedes-Benz SL News
- 2017 Mercedes Benz S Class Unveiled at Auto Shanghai Mayank, 19-04-2017 The market launch of the 2017 S-Class starts in the European markets in July.
- Mercedes Benz India Posts Highest Ever Quarterly Sales Mayank, 11-04-2017 The growth in SUV portfolio was primarily led by the GLC, which emerged as the h...
- Mercedes Benz S-Class Connoisseur’s Edition Launched at Rs. 1.21 Crores Mayank, 05-04-2017 It is being introduced in both the S 350 d and S 400 variants.
- Mercedes Benz LuxeDrive Organized in Kochi, Kerala Mayank, 28-03-2017 The Luxe Drive was held at Samudrika Convention Centre, Cochin Port Trust, North...
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S - Beguiling Bomber Arjit Garg, 27-11-2015 Here's our first drive review checking if the AMG GT S all about the looks or does...
- Audi Q3 vs Mercedes GLA Ashish Masih, 18-04-2016 The German rivals are fighting it out in the compact crossover space with talented...
- Mercedes-Benz GLC ‘Edition 1’: Chartered territory Abhijeet Singh, 13-06-2016 It might be slightly late to the party but it has come with all the bases covered....
- Mercedes-Benz CLS – Styling and Profiling Ashish Masih, 22-05-2015 The CLS mixes coupe styling and saloon practicality with effortless ease. But there...
Mercedes-Benz SL Overview
It comes with folding hardtop including increased theft protection, better insulation, and a coupe-like look. It comes with strong cargo space and various features designed to delight the owners. The luxury car is featured with standard mbrace system which includes a host of cloud-based goodies including location-based traffic and weather updates, a concierge service, automatic collision notification and stolen vehicle location assistance. The vehicle is featured with few apps such as Google local search with street view, internet browsing, Yelp reviews, news reports and Facebook access. The customers can also use the mbrance smartphone app to remotely lock and unlock or locate the car.
Mercedes-Benz SL Exterior
The car has an aluminum sheet metal tunnel with a reinforcement of varying thickness. The vehicle comes with a MIG welded frame rear sector floor added with a hollow chilled cast longitudinal member. This floor has been covered by the boot tub and the floor sheet metal panels made by vacuum die-casting. There are recycled sheet metal spare wheel recesses in it.
Mercedes-Benz SL Interior
In addition, the wiper blades of this car are heated for winter use. The classic car also features Hands-Free Access which will let the rider to swipe their foot under the rear bumper to pop the trunk lid.
Mercedes-Benz SL Engine & Transmission
Mercedes-Benz SL Mileage
Mercedes-Benz SL Braking and Safety
Mercedes-Benz SL Performance and Handling
What do we think about Mercedes-Benz SL?
Mercedes-Benz SL Competitors
Other Mercedes-Benz Cars
More on Mercedes-Benz SL