Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG
Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG News
- Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 India Launch on July 26, 2016 Anurag Busi, 18-07-2016 Being originally the facelifted SLK roadster, it would be introduced only in the...
- 2017 Mercedes Benz S Class Unveiled at Auto Shanghai Mayank, 19-04-2017 The market launch of the 2017 S-Class starts in the European markets in July.
- Mercedes Benz India Posts Highest Ever Quarterly Sales Mayank, 11-04-2017 The growth in SUV portfolio was primarily led by the GLC, which emerged as the h...
- Mercedes Benz S-Class Connoisseur’s Edition Launched at Rs. 1.21 Crores Mayank, 05-04-2017 It is being introduced in both the S 350 d and S 400 variants.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S - Beguiling Bomber Arjit Garg, 27-11-2015 Here's our first drive review checking if the AMG GT S all about the looks or does...
- Audi Q3 vs Mercedes GLA Ashish Masih, 18-04-2016 The German rivals are fighting it out in the compact crossover space with talented...
- Mercedes-Benz GLC ‘Edition 1’: Chartered territory Abhijeet Singh, 13-06-2016 It might be slightly late to the party but it has come with all the bases covered....
- Mercedes-Benz CLS – Styling and Profiling Ashish Masih, 22-05-2015 The CLS mixes coupe styling and saloon practicality with effortless ease. But there...
Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Overview
As the badge screams in the SLK 55 AMG, the number “55” refers to the 5.5-liter V8, which is replacing the 6.2-liter V8 in all the cars carrying AMG badge. The engine features variable valve timing and direct injection, which works to make a maximum of 412 horsepower at 6,800 rpm while the torque peaks at 540 Nm at 4500 rpm. The power gets transported via AMG Speedshift Plus seven-speed automatic transmission. The rear-wheel drive vehicle can cross the 100 km/h mark in just 4.5 seconds and the maximum speed has been electronically limited to 250 km/h!
The car will be launched in all-red brilliant leather interiors in India. The sporty looking machine will leave no stone unturned to make sure that it gets all the needed attention. The car is a rare blend of sportiness, luxury and performance, which makes the SLK 55 AMG a treat to eyes and a race to drive.
The car will reach Indian market through the Completely Built Unit (CBU) route and will carry a premium price tag. But not many care about the price if something this delicious is on the table!
Other Mercedes-Benz Cars
More on Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG