Mercedes-Benz SLS AMGDiscontinued
Get On-Road Price for Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Request for Booking - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Request for Booking - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG News
- Mercedes Benz LuxeDrive Reaches Kolkata Mayank, 20-02-2017 The event was held at Aquatica, Kouchpukur, P.O. Hathgachia, P.S. K.L.C. Near...
- Video - Mercedes-Maybach G650 Landaulet is a hybrid between G-Wagen and S-Class Anurag Busi, 14-02-2017 Mercedes-Benz has manufactured yet another insane vehicle by mixing G-Wagen...
- The last W463 Maybach to launch as a G-wagon Anurag Busi, 07-02-2017 Mercedes bids adieu to the popular W463 platform, that has been around with...
- Mercedes Benz India Kick-Starts 'Luxe Drive' in Guwahati Mayank, 06-02-2017 The event was held at Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium, Sarusajai, Nalapara,...
- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S - Beguiling Bomber Arjit Garg, 27-11-2015 Here's our first drive review checking if the AMG GT S all about the looks or does...
- Audi Q3 vs Mercedes GLA Ashish Masih, 18-04-2016 The German rivals are fighting it out in the compact crossover space with talented...
- Mercedes-Benz GLC ‘Edition 1’: Chartered territory Abhijeet Singh, 13-06-2016 It might be slightly late to the party but it has come with all the bases covered....
- Mercedes-Benz CLS – Styling and Profiling Ashish Masih, 22-05-2015 The CLS mixes coupe styling and saloon practicality with effortless ease. But there...
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG OverviewAnother class product from the house of Mercedes-Benz AMG, the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG was introduced to the world in the Frankfurt Motor Show in the year 2009, and the sales have only peaked higher since then! Ideal for high speed long distance driving, this model exudes style and elegance in its each and every feature. Futuristic design, gull wing doors, aluminum space frame chassis and a max torque of 650 Nm, skyrockets the performance of the vehicle and not just fulfills the expectations but also takes the rider to a new high altogether.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG ExteriorSince the first model was launched to awestruck sports car lovers around the world, SLS class has undergone quite a few modifications. At present a total of four versions are available to choose from. The metallic silver is the most common of all shades and perfectly complements the futuristic exteriors and contemporary interiors. If you do decide to own this beauty then go for the AMG Alubeam Silver paint to gift yourself an incomparable ride! Of course, the gull wing doors and the flat LED tail lights are a plus point for any sports car lover. What do you expect from Mercedes-Benz if it’s not a bit if self indulgence! Add to this the long hood, short rear and low passenger compartment – and you’ve got yourself powerful vehicle.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG InteriorMercedes-Benz SLS AMG is synonymous with charm, luxury and comfort. Inspired from the design of a cockpit, every time you get in and step on the gas, you are transferred to a different planet altogether. The 2 seater, the instrument panel with backlit dials, the integrated air vents, and the longish centre console – all the features bear striking resemblance to an aircraft’s cockpit. And, of course, this similarity is well deserved as well. As you drive and pick up speed you will hardly feel any difference from being inside an aircraft – we call it flying on the road!
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Engine & TransmissionDon’t just mistake it to be a successor of the previous versions – the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG is much more than that. In fact it has a unique existence on its own. Powered by a 6.3L V8 engine, 622 HP / 468 LB-FT power and 7-speed DCT transmission, it can climb a max speed of 204 mph in a matter of few seconds.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG MileageMileage isn’t just a number. Rather it is the performance of the accelerator, gear, brake, clutch and the transmission, acting in a coordinated and mutually beneficial manner that defines mileage. The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG is a high speed performance driven vehicle that is powered by a 6,3 liters V8 engine which ensures super driving experience.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Braking and SafetyBoth standard brakes and carbon ceramic disc brakes have been integrated in this model. The rider is cushioned with greater safety while driving this high speed sports car. The stoppage power is greater than the usual brakes, up to 40%.
The gull wing doors are as functional as they are stylish. For safety during emergency exit, explosive bolts integrated in the doors fire which results in the door getting separated from the car body, allowing the riders to exit. In addition to this, the standard 3 stage ESP is also a part of the package. Anti lock braking system can be activated as well, if required.
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Performance and HandlingThere’s no question about the performance capacity of this power packed vehicle, which is capable of accelerating to 60 MPH in about 3.2 seconds. The sports exhaust system by AMG is a double tail pipe system which complements the acceleration with a commendable performance.
What do we think about Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG?If you’d like to own a Mercedes-Benz AMG sports car then the SLS class is the best bet. Fewer disadvantages weighed down by a huge list of positives make it a sure winner in all fronts. We completely heart the muscular look and cockpit interiors. So, if you’re fine with the price, then there’s nothing stopping you from owning this creation!
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG CompetitorsThe Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG has close competition from the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 launched in the year 2012, Spyker C8 Aileron launched in 2011, Aston Martin V12 Vantage Coupe launched in 2013, McLaren 12C launched in 2014 and Audi R8 Plus.
Other Mercedes-Benz Cars
More on Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Important Features
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Boot Space Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Ground Clearance
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Fuel Tank Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Power windows
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Air Conditioner
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG ABS
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Airbags
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Bluetooth Connectivity
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Defogger
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Music System
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Steering Mounted Controls
Ask a Question on Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.