Mini Cooper 3 Door
Get On-Road Price for Mini Cooper 3 Door
Request for Booking - Mini Cooper 3 Door
Request for Booking - Mini Cooper 3 Door
- 360° View
Mini Cooper 3 Door
- Front view
- Side view
- Rear view
- Tail lamp
- Rear seats
- 360 View
Mini Cooper 3 Door Key Features
Active Pedestrian Protection System pulls the bonnet up in case the car hits a pedestrian, reducing the direct force of the impact
With the optional run-flat tyres you drive to a place where you can safely change the tyre in case of a puncture.
The car uses super-high-strength steels for construction. Keeping you safe in the event of an accident.
- Superb handling
- Zero body roll
- Good-quality cabin
- Cramped rear seating
- Limited cargo space
- Base engine seems underpowered
Mini Cooper 3 Door Price List
Mini Cooper 3 Door 360° View
Exterior 360° Degree View
Want to have a feel of how the Mini Cooper 3 Door exterior looks like? This 360° degree view lets you check the outer details of the car without even visiting a showroom. Enjoy a lifelike experience of how this car looks like from all angles. Check out how the grille, bumpers, headlights, side-view mirrors, indicators, tail lamps, etc., are carved out on the car body. This 360° degree view helps you see the design of doors and handles, pillars, windows, and the rear profile of the car. This is exactly how your new Mini Cooper 3 Door will appear. To get a glimpse of the exterior of Mini Cooper 3 Door from all around, drag the image to the left or right to rotate the car.
Engine Performance of Mini Cooper 3 Door
Horn Sound of Mini Cooper 3 Door
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Mini Cooper 3 Door Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Mini Cooper 3 Door Specifications
Mini Cooper 3 Door Sales Statistics
Mini Cooper 3 Door News
- MINI launches Cooper Clubman All4 at Rs 37.90 lakh Davender Soni, 15-12-2016 MINI has launched the Clubman ALL4 in India at Rs 37.9 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Mini Clubman to launch in India on 15th December Anurag Busi, 06-12-2016 The Indian version of this BMW-manufactured Mini Clubman car will come with a...
- Mini unveils all new JCW for 2017 Dakar Rally Anurag Busi, 21-11-2016 The Mini countryman has been heavily modified, both in terms of interior and...
- New Mini Cooper S E Countryman ALL 4 Plug-in-Hybrid Unveiled Mayank, 27-10-2016 It is for the first time that a Mini is offered with a plug-in hybrid system.
- Mini convertible – Fun in the sun Ashish Masih, 21-03-2016 Mini brings in its all-new convertible to India and it’s just as exciting to drive...
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel - Efficiency Mogul Arjit Garg, 06-07-2015 We decided to find out if the new Celerio Diesel is all about efficiency or is it...
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXi with AGS Test Drive Review Ranojoy Mukerji, 18-04-2014 Maruti's new Celerio is all set to revolutionise the Indian automotive industry with...
- MINI Cooper D- Shoot to thrill Ashish Masih, 16-04-2015 This is the first time BMW have launched the MINI hatchback in a more traditional...
Mini Cooper 3 Door OverviewMini 3 Door is already one of the most popular cars among the lineup of Mini. There are two Mini 3 Door variants, including Mini 3 Door Cooper D and Mini 3 Door Cooper S.
Mini 3 Door images for both have increased their popularity among the general public. Mini 3 Door 2016 has loads of features and is quite compact as far as engine is concerned. Mini 3 Doorprice in India is around Rs. 28.5 lac.
Mini Cooper 3 Door ExteriorThere are loads of Mini 3 Door colours to select from with some of the most exotic shades being offered, including Blazing Red, Moonwalk Grey, British Racing Green and Midnight Metallic Black.
Mini 3 Door has a sub-4 meter size with the actual dimensions of the car featuring a length of 3821 mm, a width of 1727 mm and a height of 1414 mm. The size is not as big as some of the other high end cars in the same price range but Mini 3 Door does look as premium and beautiful as any.
Mini Cooper 3 Door InteriorMini 3 Door interiors are quite sharp with the cabin being blessed with a lot of leather that gives a nice plush feel to the overall ambience.
The cabin is not the most spacious but for a performance car, it does provide a decent amount of boot space.
Mini Cooper 3 Door Engine & TransmissionMini 3 Door specifications for the engine are same and independent of the version chosen.
The vehicle comes loaded with a 1496 cc, inline, 3-cylinder engine that works with a 6-speed automatic transmission system. The hatch also comes with a front wheel drive set-up.
Mini Cooper 3 Door MileageMini 3 Door mileage is one of the USP of the hatchback with the vehicle yielding 21.15 kmpl fuel economy that should satisfy most users on any given day of the week. This mileage can further enhance if the traffic is less and less number of gears have been changed.
Mini Cooper 3 Door Braking and SafetyMini 3 Door is very well looked after in the braking and safety section, with the hatch being fitted with a traction control, parking assistance with rear sensors, child safety locks and door ajar warning. Some of the other Mini 3 Door features in the safety section include 6 airbags that include frontal airbags for the passengers and side airbags for the passengers at the back.
Mini Cooper 3 Door Performance and HandlingMini 3 Door yields 115 PS power at 4000 rpm and twists away 270 Nm torque at 1750 rpm. The hatch is quick and stable, which is a great combination for any car. The low centre of gravity and the strong suspension system ensure that the driver enjoys sitting behind the steering wheel of Mini 3 Door.
Other Mini Cars
More on Mini Cooper 3 Door
Ask a Question on Mini Cooper 3 Door
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.