- 360 View
- Front view
- Side view
- Side view with doors open
- Rear seats
- Steering wheel
- Front seats
- Interior 360 View
Mini Clubman Key Features
Housed in the iconic circular interface color display, infotainment offer everything from social streams, apps, entertainment etc.
Let the Car Park Itself
Parking assistant takes the wheel from your hand whenever you need to park. All you need to do is apply throttle and brakes.
Heads-up display provides all the relevant information and keep you informed with navigation prompts, speed etc.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Twin tailgate feature
- Only of its kind car in India
- Looks like an Estate
- Ground clearance is low for India
Mini Clubman Price List
Mini Clubman 360° View
Interior 360° Degree View
Wondering how the insides of the Mini Clubman look like? Get a tour of this car with the 360° degree view of the interior. Enjoy a lifelike view of the interior design of this car. Check out how the manufacturer has utilized the space and how spacious the legroom as well as the headroom are. Get a feel of the quality of the material used and see how the dashboard looks like. Check AC vents, infotainment system and other utility equipment on offer. See if the car offers steering-mounted controls. In a nutshell, this 360° degree interior view walks you through the inside of Mini Clubman. Click anywhere on the image and drag it to the left and right to rotate. Zoom to enlarge the view!
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Mini Clubman Specifications
*Ex-Showroom Price range in New Delhi
Mini Clubman Reviews (1)
Read all Mini Clubman Reviews Write a Review
Mini Clubman Sales Statistics
Mini Clubman News
- Mini Clubman to launch in India on 15th December Anurag Busi, 06-12-2016 The Indian version of this BMW-manufactured Mini Clubman car will come with a sl...
- All-New Mini Clubman ALL4 Revealed Anurag Busi, 20-01-2016 The Clubman ALL4 has been introduced in two variants: the MINI Cooper S Clubman...
- MINI unveils all-new Clubman Anurag Busi, 25-06-2015 MINI has released a full image gallery and comprehensive details about the secon...
- 2016 MINI Clubman teaser photo published Anurag Busi, 18-06-2015 MINI has released a teaser image with the second generation Clubman set to make...
- Mini Cooper D Countryman Test Drive Review Udit Vishal, 12-04-2014 We have driven the Indian made Mini Cooper D Countryman and found it quite surprising...
- BMW 1-Series Test Drive Expert Review - Fun with 1 ! Akshit Juneja, 18-03-2014 BMW 1-series is one of the most fun and engaging way to enter the world of luxury
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio Diesel - Efficiency Mogul Arjit Garg, 06-07-2015 We decided to find out if the new Celerio Diesel is all about efficiency or is it...
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXi with AGS Test Drive Review Ranojoy Mukerji, 18-04-2014 Maruti's new Celerio is all set to revolutionise the Indian automotive industry with...
Mini Clubman Overview
Talking about Mini Clubman variants, it has been introduced in a single variant with full-fledged features. The sedan is sold as a completely built-up unit and is available at all the company-authorized dealer outlets. The Mini Clubman colour options are many, while the cabin can also be availed in a wide variety of themes and upholsteries. The sedan boasts some of the finest comfort, convenience and safety features, while the infotainment system is icing on the cake. Mechanically, it is available in gasoline guise only, while diesel variants might come at a later stage. The Mini Clubman price is quite belligerent as far as its rivals are concerned.
Mini Clubman Exterior
The all-new Clubman is available as standard in the Moonwalk Grey metallic colour. The range of optional Mini Clubman colours includes Pepper White, Volcanic Orange, Pure Burgundy, Digital Blue, Blazing Red, British Racing Green, Midnight Black, Deep Blue, Melting Silver, Thunder Grey and Lapis luxury Blue.
Mini Clubman Interior
The Mini Clubman interior can also be availed in several optional upholstery, which includes Leather Cross Punch Carbon Black and Carbon Black, Leather Cross Punch Pure Burgundy and Carbon Black, Leather Chester Indigo Blue and Carbon Black, Leather Lounge Satellite Grey and Carbon Black, Leather Lounge MINI Yours Carbon Black and Carbon Black, and JCW Sport Seats in Dinamica/Leather Combination. Mini Clubman features cruise control, and optional equipment like rear view camera, Parking Assistant and Head-Up Display. The optional Mini Wired package offers an 8.8-inch touchscreen system with Touchpad controller, Navigation System Professional, MINI Connected XL and a 20 GB internal hard drive for all media storage.
The wider instrument panel with cockpit fascia frame is integrated into the dashboard, while surrounded by an LED ring and available with the 6.5-inch Radio MINI Visual Boost as standard. The Clubman comes with a multifunctional sport leather steering wheel as a standard feature while panorama glass roof is offered as optional. In order to take personalization to a whole new level, there is a choice of nine upholstery options, including the new variant Leather Chester in an exclusive Indigo Blue shade. Mini has also introduced an Excitement Pack for the cabin, which features LED interior and ambient lighting with a choice of selectable colours. In addition, there is a big glove compartment, storage compartments in split doors and door pockets to store small belongings.
The Clubman comes with a boot capacity of 360 litre, which can be further extended to 1250 litre by folding down the rear backrest with its 40: 20: 40 split. The boot can be opened with a remote or simply by a foot waved below the rear bumper.
Mini Clubman Engine & Transmission
Mini Clubman Mileage
Mini Clubman Braking and Safety
Mini Clubman Performance and Handling
What do we think about Mini Clubman?
Mini Clubman Competitors
Other Mini Cars
More on Mini Clubman