Mini Cooper S (2014-2015)
Mini Cooper S (2014-2015)
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Mini Cooper S (2014-2015) News
- MINI launches Cooper Clubman All4 at Rs 37.90 lakh Davender Soni, 15-12-2016 MINI has launched the Clubman ALL4 in India at Rs 37.9 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Mini Clubman to launch in India on 15th December Anurag Busi, 06-12-2016 The Indian version of this BMW-manufactured Mini Clubman car will come with a sl...
- Mini unveils all new JCW for 2017 Dakar Rally Anurag Busi, 21-11-2016 The Mini countryman has been heavily modified, both in terms of interior and ext...
- New Mini Cooper S E Countryman ALL 4 Plug-in-Hybrid Unveiled Mayank, 27-10-2016 It is for the first time that a Mini is offered with a plug-in hybrid system.
- Toyota Fortuner vs Ford Endeavour - Hulking up Ashish Masih, 11-01-2017 Two old schools rivals meet in an all-new avatar. But which one is best and which...
- 2016 Toyota Fortuner - Bold and dutiful Ashish Masih, 14-11-2016 Does the new Fortuner live up to all the hype? Or should you shop for a big SUV somewhere...
- BMW 1-Series Test Drive Expert Review - Fun with 1 ! Akshit Juneja, 18-03-2014 BMW 1-series is one of the most fun and engaging way to enter the world of luxury
- Mini convertible – Fun in the sun Ashish Masih, 21-03-2016 Mini brings in its all-new convertible to India and it’s just as exciting to drive...
Mini Cooper S (2014-2015) Overview
It is interesting to notice that despite the years of technological advances, Mini proved to be arguably the most impressive vehicle because it was able to retain the true DNA of the vehicle over the years without any major design change. Sure, the vehicle design seems a little more refined with every new edition but none of it really hinders the basic shapes in any of those facelifts.
Even the interiors are made more comfortable and stylish without changing the alignment and structure at core. The front row still needs to be bent to enable passengers to sit in rear row and the car still takes swift turns in the busy streets due to its compact design. Among all the Minis, the Mini Cooper S offers a remarkable mix of performance and design and it sure is a sight to be seen and a ride to be ridden.
Mini Cooper S (2014-2015) Exterior
The headlamps, front grille, the entire top section above just below the windshield and windows, all of this offers a certain amount of apt bling to the legendary vehicle design. The overall width of the vehicle is 1683 mm while the entire length extends to 3714 mm. The height of the vehicle however is 1407 mm, similar to that of the Mini Cooper. These dimensions explain the interior spacing as well as exterior compactness of the vehicle at the same time. The front fascia has a bonnet that is not too long in length and simply extends to the apt amount of length.
The fog lights in the front are offered exactly in sync with the headlamps while the air vents are offered right under the front grille. The fog lights are also offered in the rear. The rain sensing wiper makes the drives even more convenient. A window defogger is offered for the rear section and features like sun roof, alloy wheels, power antenna and power adjustable exterior rear view mirror all in all offer a perfect mixture by giving best of features in the vehicle that make it not just convenient but also a compelling buy.
Mini Cooper S (2014-2015) Interior
The sunroof is big enough to let a passenger through. The leather seating and steering wheel offer an exceptionally luxurious interior appeal. The central speedometer is quite big to be observed at the same time offers a digital area to control the vehicle properties with ease. Additional up gradation of the vehicle comes as a choice however.
Mini Cooper S (2014-2015) Engine & Transmission
Instead of the 120.7bhp of Mini Cooper, the Mini Cooper convertible is capable of offering an impressive output of 181bhp at 5500 rpm while the torque reaches a peak of 240 Nm at 1600 rpm to 5000 rpm. The engine configuration otherwise seems the same with the similar four cylinder structure and two individual valves per cylinder.
Mini Cooper S (2014-2015) Mileage
Mini Cooper S (2014-2015) Braking and Safety
Mini Cooper S (2014-2015) Performance and Handling
What do we think about Mini Cooper S (2014-2015)?
Mini Cooper S (2014-2015) Competitors
Other Mini Cars
More on Mini Cooper S (2014-2015)