Mini Cooper DDiscontinued
Request for Booking - Mini Cooper D
Request for Booking - Mini Cooper D
Mini Cooper D
Mini Cooper D Key Features
Light Alloy Wheel
All-round style: light-alloy wheels guarantee that agile feeling underfoot.
Automatic Stability Control + Traction (ASC+T), prevent the front wheels from spinning, guaranteeing ideal starting conditions.
Standard-feature Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) prevents unstable driving situations by intervening in the engine management.
- Responsive engine
- Better handling
- Stylish interior and safety features
- Expensive maintenance
- Stiff ride
- Mini Cooper D Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Mini Cooper D Reviews(31)
I completely agree with Richik and Meehika that the main reason to buy the car is the fact that it is absolutely attractive. I have grabbed a lot of attention of people. The car is very smooth and races in seconds. The engine is also very powerful. The car is great to take for long and rough...
Mini Cooper D News
- Mini Clubman to launch in India on 15th December Autoportal Team, 06-12-2016 The Indian version of this BMW-manufactured Mini Clubman car will come with a...
- Mini unveils all new JCW for 2017 Dakar Rally Autoportal Team, 21-11-2016 The Mini countryman has been heavily modified, both in terms of interior and...
- New Mini Cooper S E Countryman ALL 4 Plug-in-Hybrid Unveiled Mayank, 27-10-2016 It is for the first time that a Mini is offered with a plug-in hybrid system.
- Mini Cooper S Carbon Edition Launched at Rs. 39.90 Lakhs Mayank, 24-10-2016 The Carbon Edition is limited to just 20 units and can be booked exclusively...
Mini Cars Test Drives
- MINI Cooper D- Shoot to thrill Ashish Masih, 16-04-2015 This is the first time BMW have launched the MINI hatchback in a more...
- Mini convertible – Fun in the sun Ashish Masih, 21-03-2016 Mini brings in its all-new convertible to India and it’s just as exciting to...
- Mini Cooper D Countryman Test Drive Review Udit Vishal, 12-04-2014 We have driven the Indian made Mini Cooper D Countryman and found it quite...
- Tata Hexa vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Mahindra XUV500 Abhijeet Singh, 09-12-2016 Tata Hexa is entering a segment which already has two popular best-sellers,...
Mini Cooper D OverviewMini Cooper might not be a very practical car, but the Mini is a great pick for a small hatchback. The Cooper gets a major update, making it one of the most stylish and fun car on the road. Until now, Mini Coopers were only available in petrol version, now it comes equipped with diesel engine in India. Mini has launched both three- and five-door versions of the Cooper.
Mini Cooper D ExteriorMini has added a lot to its look. All the traditional elements of design still exist - the hexagonal grille, round headlights, clamshell bonnet, upright windshield, floating roof the continuous band of chrome at the base of the cabin. The Mini comes with semi circular LEDs that run around the headlights. The unique raised rear end of the car is very good-looking, and the twin tailpipe along with the upward-opening tailgate adds more appeal to the design of the hatchback.
Mini Cooper D InteriorThe interiors gives you a vintage feeling. The cabin is just like the cockpit of aircraft with excellent styling equipments on-board. The navigation system fitted optionally with entertainment system on central console in a circular screen with a speedometer looks amazing. the seats are sporty and well bolstered and The new heating and ventilation controls are much more conventional. There’ s more space in the cabin than before, most noticeable in the back.
Mini Cooper D Engine & TransmissionThe new model comes with a diesel engine under the hood. It's 1.5-litre, three-cylinder engine that makes 114bhp. It produces a torque of 270Nm and the power delivery is linear.
Mini Cooper D MileageIt takes merely 7.9 seconds to touch the mark of 100km per hour from zero. The Mini is an eco-friendly and fuel efficient ride.
Mini Cooper D Braking and SafetyMini Cooper comes with ample of safety features that guarantee the protection of the car and the passengers. It features driver and passengers airbags, ABS, EBD, CBC, brake assist and hill assist. The car also comes with side and head airbags. The car comes with intelligent suspension and braking system, which would prevent the car and the passengers from collision and accident.
Mini Cooper D Performance and HandlingIt's a pleasure driving Mini Cooper. The Mini drives like its siblings. The suspension is definitely softer than before, but still the ride is a bit uncomfortable on long journeys. There's still a layer of stiffness in there. On poorer patches of road, potholes the body tends to feel fidgety. The steering delivers every bit of that go-kart-like experience Minis are so famous for. But you’d wish that the diesel engine made more power.
What do we think about Mini Cooper D?The Mini Cooper D is a great car to get hold of. It is spacious, powerful and comes with good quality interior. It is fun to drive. Though the car is priced a bit higher. But if you want the right amount of flash and show-off then Mini is perfect buy for you.
Other Mini Cars
Ask a Question on Mini Cooper D
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car: