- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Mitsubishi Grandis Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Mitsubishi Grandis News
- Mitsubishi Montero Facelift Launched at Rs. 68.45 Lakhs Anurag Busi, 08-09-2016 Mitsubishi Montero was discontinued in India around a couple of years back in 20...
- Indian Army & Mitsubishi Lock Horns Over Faulty Pajero SUVs Anurag Busi, 23-08-2016 The primary reason behind this dispute is the "malfunctioning" engine of some of...
- Mitsubishi’s new MPV concept teased ahead of GIIAS Unveil Davender Soni, 22-07-2016 Mitsubishi’s new crossover MPV concept to be a possible rival to Honda BRV.
- Mitsubishi Montero Bookings Open in India Anurag Busi, 17-06-2016 The company has listed the Montero SUV on its official website with key features...
- Ford Figo Sports Edition First Test Drive Prashant Singh, 21-04-2017 How is the new Ford Figo Sports Edition different from its standard version? And...
- Volvo S60 Polestar: Inverse but proportional Abhijeet Singh, 16-04-2017 Volvo's sensible but fast S60 Polestar makes it to India. Out here at the Kari Motor...
- Renault Lodgy Stepway: First Drive Davender Soni, 12-04-2017 Renault launched Lodgy MPV in 2015 and recieved average sales figures. But now with...
- Honda Navi Adventure Edition - The Happy Machine Arjit Garg, 10-04-2017 Honda has added a rugged-looking Adventure kit to the Navi scooter and We got a chance...
Mitsubishi Grandis Overview
Mitsubishi Grandis Engine Specifications
Powering the new Grandis MPV will be the same 2.4-litre, 16-valve, SOHC MIVEC engine doing duty in the current Outlander SUV. The said engine is able to put out 165PS of max power and 217Nm of peak torque and comes mated to a 4-Speed automatic transmission with manual shift capability. The 0 to 100 kmph mark is reached in 12.5 seconds with a top speed of 195 kmph.
Mitsubishi Grandis expected launch in India
Mitsubishi Grandis expected launch in India by DEC 2016.
Other Mitsubishi Cars
More on Mitsubishi Grandis