Get On-Road Price for Mitsubishi Montero
Request for Booking - Mitsubishi Montero
Request for Booking - Mitsubishi Montero
- Front view
- Rear view
- Side view
Mitsubishi Montero Key Features
Everything inside the car, from Illuminated meters to leather-wrapped controls, seats etc. has an air of luxury.
Rugged Build and Safety
The Montero uses a ladder frame that offers great build quality. Safety features like EBD Active Stability, TC increase safety net
An all-wheel drive system along with capable suspension offer impressive off-roading capabilities.
- Superior off-road capability
- Luxurious interiors with versatility
- Advanced technology equipment
- Low on fuel efficiency
- Poor service network
- Lethargic transmission
Mitsubishi Montero Price List
- Mitsubishi Montero Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Mitsubishi Montero Specifications
Mitsubishi Montero Reviews(7)
Really its an outstanding SUV however few additional options may even have been incorporated in it such as optical disk diversion seminal fluid Navigation system with 2 seven in. liquid crystal display screens at the rear of front head rests beside the choice to look at TV and another seven...
Mitsubishi Montero Sales Statistics
Mitsubishi Montero News
- Mitsubishi Montero Facelift Launched at Rs. 68.45 Lakhs Autoportal Team, 08-09-2016 Mitsubishi Montero was discontinued in India around a couple of years back in...
- Indian Army & Mitsubishi Lock Horns Over Faulty Pajero SUVs Autoportal Team, 23-08-2016 The primary reason behind this dispute is the "malfunctioning" engine of some...
- Mitsubishi’s new MPV concept teased ahead of GIIAS Unveil Davender Soni, 01-01-1970 Mitsubishi’s new crossover MPV concept to be a possible rival to Honda BRV.
- Mitsubishi Montero Bookings Open in India Autoportal Team, 17-06-2016 The company has listed the Montero SUV on its official website with key...
- Audi Q7 – classy marauder Ashish Masih, 29-01-2016 The Q7 has become bolder, shaper and more desirable than before. Is it the best?
- Hyundai Santa Fe test drive review Ashish Masih, 25-04-2014 Premium looks, a plush cabin and a powerful CRDi engine. What's not to like about...
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 - Long Term Review Prashant Singh, 17-01-2017 How was our experience of riding the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 for more than...
- Aprilia SR 150 – Road Test Review – The Crazy Ant! Prashant Singh, 16-01-2017 What can you expect from an Aprilia scooter which looks this good and is priced just...
Mitsubishi Montero OverviewThe Mitsubishi Montero is one of the most preferred luxury SUVs in India. The highly reliable performance on road and the off-road capability of Montero have been upgraded in the latest version. The Mitsubishi Montero features especially introduced in this model include power-assisted driver and co-passenger seats, fully automatic air conditioning, cruise and audio control buttons on the steering wheel, and the daytime running lights at the front and rear as standard.
Mitsubishi Montero ExteriorThe Mitsubishi Montero exteriors have high discharge headlamps with automatic level and light control feature for enhanced visibility in varying driving conditions. The fog lamps at the front and rear, the LED daytime running lights at the front and rear combination lamps give it a distinctive appearance.
The special design of the body counters, electrically-foldable ORVMs, side sill and side door garnish, and the stylish alloy wheels with ornament get a bold and stylish SUV image on the road.
Mitsubishi Montero InteriorThe Mitsubishi Montero interiors are improvised with luxurious leather seat upholstery, and eight-way adjustability for the driver and co-passenger seats. The 60:40 foldable and tumble second row seats, and the complete foldable third row seats add to the versatility of the interior space usage.
The fully-automatic air conditioning with manual controls for the rear seat occupants, and the superior quality of the audio system with Rockford acoustic design of the interiors deliver perfect comfort on long drives.
Mitsubishi Montero Engine & TransmissionThe Mitsubishi Montero specifications feature a 3200 cc 4-cylinder engine delivering power of 196 PS at 3800 rpm and torque of 441 Nm at 2000 rpm. The transmission system features 5-speed automatic transmission system and the drive is given to all four wheels with Super Select 4WD mechanism.
Mitsubishi Montero MileageThe Mitsubishi Montero mileage ranges at 11.56 kmpl on average as per the ARAI claim. In city and highway conditions, a mileage of around 10 kmpl can be expected and it can reduce to around 9 kmpl in off-road usage.
Mitsubishi Montero Braking and SafetyThe braking system of the Mitsubishi Montero features ventilated disc brakes at the front and rear. The Mitsubishi Montero braking efficiency has been further improved with anti-lock braking system with electronic brake force distribution and hydraulic brake assist system for effective control of the vehicle. The complete safety of the occupants is assured with six-airbags, including two at the front, two at the sides and two curtain airbags for the rear seat.
Mitsubishi Montero Performance and HandlingThe Mitsubishi Montero performance characteristics have been enhanced with the smooth operation of the automatic transmission and the super select 4WD mechanism. The special sports mode selection option is provided for a combination of high speed performance and high torque for the perfect off-road usage. The suspension system features wish bone with coil spring at the front, and multi- link with stabilizer used for effective absorption of road shocks and high comfort for the occupants.
What do we think about Mitsubishi Montero?The bold and tough on-road and off-road capability of the vehicle blended with amazing luxury and comfort features make it a worthy selection.
Mitsubishi Montero CompetitorsThe main competition for the Mitsubishi Montero is from Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner and the BMW X-Series models. Montero has an edge over the other cars in terms of boldness of the exteriors and high reliability of the performance factors.
Other Mitsubishi Cars
More on Mitsubishi Montero
Mitsubishi Montero Important Features
Ask a Question on Mitsubishi Montero
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.