Mitsubishi Outlander FAQs
1. What are the wheel and braking system specifications of Mitsubishi Outlander?
Mitsubishi Outlander has been provided with alloy wheels. The type of is tubeless. The front tire size is 215/70 R16-100H. The rear tire size is also 215/70 R16-100H. The front brake system involves the use of ventilated disc while the rear brake system uses a solid disc braking system.
2. What do we know about the suspension system of Mitsubishi Outlander?
The front suspension system of Mitsubishi Outlander uses the MacPherson Strut System with Stabilizer Bar and Anti-Coil Springs. The rear suspension system uses the multi-link suspension system along with a stabilizer bar and coil springs technology.
3. Tell me something about the safety and security features of Mitsubishi Outlander?
Mitsubishi Outlander has ensured that all traveling passengers have a safe and sound ride. Some of the safety features have been mentioned below:
● Headlight Washer
● Headlight Beam Adjuster
● Cornering Lights
● Rear Wiper
● Power door lock
● Wipers that can sense Rain
● Brake Assist
● Engine Immobilizer
● Side Airbags
● Absolute Braking System
4. How about the Mitsubishi Outlander engine specifications?
Mitsubishi Outlander has been provided with a 2.4-liter MIVEC petrol engine. Maximum torque of 222 Nm and power of 165 bhp is produced by the engine. It produces a displacement of 2360 cc and produces a maximum power of 165 bhp at 6000 rpm. It accelerates from 0-100 kmph in 11.1 seconds.
5. What are the features provided for comfort and convenience in Mitsubishi Outlander?
Mitsubishi Outlander has been provided with a number of features for full customer satisfaction. Some of the essential features are:
● Climate Control
● Keyless Entry
● Start Stop Button with the push operation
● Cruise Control
● Paddle Shift
● Rear parking cameras with sensors
● Driver seat with adjustable height
6. Mention some of the accessories added to Mitsubishi Outlander for instrumentation and communication?
The features added to Mitsubishi Outlander for instrumentation and communication are Door Ajar Warning, Distance To Empty, Seat Belt Warning, Low Fuel Warning and Average Fuel Efficiency Indicator.
7. What are the features provided in the Mitsubishi Outlander for entertainment?
Mitsubishi Outlander is a luxury car which can seat up to a maximum of 7 passengers and has 5 doors. All features that can provide entertainment to the passengers have been added to this car. The features include good quality speakers, radio system, Bluetooth and USB Access, a music system, and a CD/DVD Player.
8. Which cars does Mitsubishi Outlander competes with?
Mitsubishi Outlander has a number of competitors in the same price range and in terms of the features provided. The upcoming Ford Escape 2019, Honda CR-V, Jeep Compass and Jeep Cherokee are some of the principal competitors.
9. What makes the Mitsubishi Outlander a complete winner when compared with its other counterparts?
Mitsubishi Outlander provides a lovely driving experience and a comfortable ride. It is mainly due to the class-leading warranty coverage and the innovative engineering, a trademark of the Mitsubishi company. If you are ready to invest your money in a spacious SUV with all modern features, this car warrants your consideration.
10. What is the steering system used in the Mitsubishi Outlander?
Mitsubishi Outlander uses an electronic steering system which is adjustable according to the road conditions. The adjustable features add to the complete driving experience.