Air conditioner of my Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is not working properly, what may be the reason?
By: Lyn on 2 january 2017
I cannot say anything for sure without checking your car’s AC as there may be many causes of improper AC functioning like:
• Low Refrigerant level.
• Compressor has cracked or damaged belt, defective clutch, inactive pressure switches or idle valves.
• Failed blower motor or blower motor resistor.
• Damaged or failed condenser or evaporator.
• Core case seals, blower house seals or evaporator core case seals; All can open up and diminish air flow. A/C ventilation systems are very sensitive and must remain sealed. Once they’re opened, the whole system is compromised.
• Failed switch, fuse, relay, control module, blend door or solenoid.
• Hose has come loose. This usually happens with the blower hose that supplies air to the blower unit.
I advise you to take your car to your local service center for proper diagnosis of cause & repair.
Related Questions on Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Which car should I buy; the new Toyota Fortuner, present Fortuner, Toyota Innova Crysta or Mitsubishi Pajero? My confusion is owing to the fact that the Pajero rides well but Toyota has an excellent quality assurance across India.
Savio Valles 2015-08-072Answers