Nissan GTR FAQs
1. Which type of engine is fitted in the Nissan GTR?
Nissan GT-R is a supercar that comes equipped with a 3.8-litre V6 twin-turbocharged petrol engine that churns out a maximum power of 570 PS and a peak torque of 637 Nm. The engine is controlled by a 6-speed dual-clutch transmission system.
2. What about the performance of Nissan GT-R?
Nissan GT-R is a high-performance supercar that notches up some impressive numbers. It can hit a top speed of 315 kmph and can accelerate from 0-100 kmph in under 3 seconds.
3. What is the mileage offered by Nissan GT-R?
Nissan GT-R runs on a petrol engine and can offer mileage of up to 9 kmpl, as certified by ARAI. With a 74-litre fuel tank, this car is designed to go long distances without any need for frequent refuelling.
4. Can you tell me something about the seating and storage capacity of the Nissan GT-R?
Nissan GT-R offers comfortable seating space for 4 travellers. The boot space is around 315 litres which though is not too much, but serves it purpose adequately.
5. Please tell me about some of the stand-out features of Nissan GT-R?
Being a performance-oriented supercar, Nissan GT-R is equipped with some excellent features and facilities for the comfort of passengers, like automatic climate control, multi-function steering wheel, alloy wheels, front and rear fog lights, and touch screen infotainment system.
6. Can you provide some information regarding the suspension and brakes in Nissan GT-R?
Nissan GT-R enjoys high-end specifications when it comes to the suspension and braking systems. There is double wishbone suspension at the front and multi-link suspension at the rear. In the braking department, it is equipped with ventilated disc brakes at both the front and rear.
7. How many colours are available in Nissan GT-R?
Nissan GT-R is available in six different colour variants, namely Daytona Blue, Gun metallic, Vibrant Red, Ultimate Silver, Storm White, and Katsura Orange. The colour you choose will not impact the price in any way but may affect the delivery time.
8. Provide some information about the safety features in Nissan GT-R?
Some of the safety features in Nissan GT-R are ABS, EBD, central Locking, parking sensors, power door locks, front airbags, day and night view rear mirror, traction control, keyless entry, tyre pressure monitor, engine immobilizer, and automatic headlamps.
9. Is Nissan GT-R available with Diesel fuel option?
No, at the moment, Nissan GT-R is available only in petrol variant in India. There are no updates regarding availability of a diesel variant anytime soon.
10. Tell me more about the external dimensions of the car?
Nissan GT-R has the following dimensions:
- Length: - 4710 mm
- Breadth: - 1895 mm
- Height: - 1370 mm
- Wheel Base: - 2779 mm
- Tyre Size: - 255/40 R20
- Wheel Size: - 20 inch
11. Which other cars will the Nissan GT-R competes with?