Nissan Sunny - FAQs
1. What is the acceleration of Nissan Sunny? What is the maximum speed it is able to reach?
The diesel engine powered variants of Nissan Sunny accelerate from standstill to 100 kmph in a decent 13.9 seconds. The petrol engine variants with MT and AMT tend to be slightly faster as they clock in at 12.89 seconds (MT) and 12.11 seconds (AMT/ CVT) as they accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph. The diesel variants have a top speed of 150-160 kmph while the petrol engine equipped iterations reach a maximum speed of 165 kmph.
2. How many fuel types are available for Nissan Sunny in India?
The Nissan Sunny comes in two different fuel types - petrol and diesel. The diesel version has four variants. The petrol versions have been further split into 2 categories - petrol 98 BHP and petrol 100 BHP. There are 3 variants distributed among these 2 sub-categories of fuel systems.
3. How does Nissan equip this car for passenger and driver safety?
Nissan Sunny is equipped with the latest high-quality security systems to ensure safety of their customers at all times. These safety features include dual airbag, ABS, electronic stability program, EBD, engine immobilizer, power door lock, central locking, hill assist, brake assist, child lock safety and much more.
4. How many colour options are available for Nissan Sunny?
Customers can select from a range of seven attractive and dynamic colours of the Nissan Sunny. The colours are Sandstone Brown, Blade Silver, Bronze Grey, Nightshade, Onyx Black, Pearl White and Deep Grey.
5. Does Nissan provide any factory warranty on this car?
Yes, Nissan offers a factory warranty of 2 years (24 month) or 50,000 km, whichever comes first from the date of delivery.
6. How many variants of Nissan Sunny are present in the Indian market right now?
The customers in India are offered 7 variants of the Nissan Sunny, out of which 4 variants have a diesel engine and the remaining 3 have a petrol engine. The variants are:
· XE Diesel
· XL Diesel
· Special Edition Diesel
· XV Diesel
· XE Petrol (98 BHP)
· XL Petrol (98 BHP)
· XV CVT (100 BHP)
7. How has Nissan provided for a comfortable driving experience in the Sunny?
Nissan Sunny makes the drive more comfortable with features like air conditioning and heating system, 12V power outlets, push start and stop button, electrically adjustable rear view mirrors, height adjustable driver seat, lumbar support, front fog lamps, high-quality upholstery, steering adjustment, steering infotainment controls, keyless entry, climate control, and much more.
8. Which automobile segment is the Sunny constructed in? Who are its main competitors?
Nissan has built the Sunny under the compact sedan automobile segment. Hyundai Verna, FIAT Linea, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Volkswagen Vento, Toyota Yaris, Honda City and Skoda Rapid are its main competitors.
9. Do I get the choice of an automatic transmission variant of the Nissan Sunny?
Yes, Nissan has launched one automated manual transmission variant with a petrol fuel system in India. This variant has a 1498 cc, HR15 petrol engine and a single clutch 5-speed automated manual (AMT) gearbox and a front-wheel drive (FWD) drive train.
10. How can I buy Nissan Sunny in CNG Fuel variant?
At present, Nissan Sunny is not available in CNG fuel type. Nissan offers just petrol and diesel variants in India. Any future plans to launch a CNG version are yet not known.