- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Nissan Teana Reviews (10)
Read all Nissan Teana Reviews Write a Review
Nissan Teana Sales Statistics
Nissan Teana News
- Nissan Sunny Pricing Now Starts at Rs. 6.99 Lakhs Mayank, 20-04-2017 With this stellar pricing, Nissan Sunny becomes the most affordable premium seda...
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Honda & Nissan Cars – April 2017 Davender Soni, 18-04-2017 Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda & Nissan Cars for...
- Nissan Registers 45% Sales Growth in Fiscal Year 2016 Davender Soni, 03-04-2017 Nissan posts highest-ever annual sales in FY2016 and becomes the second-fastest...
- Nissan made 2 Key Appointments for Africa, Middle East, and India region Davender Soni, 29-03-2017 Nissan has appointed Peyman Kargar as Senior Vice President and Chairman and Kal...
- Toyota Camry Hybrid test drive review Ashish Masih, 17-04-2014 We find out if the tech-laden Toyota Camry Hybrid is a viable alternative to established...
- Nissan GTR - The Drag King Arjit Garg, 01-04-2016 We got our hands behind the wheel of the Nissan GT-R at the Buddh International Circuit,...
- Nissan X-Trail Comeback Kid Ashish Masih, 24-02-2016 The X-Trail is back in India and promises to be a lot better than the older version....
- Nissan Sunny Long Term Review Ashish Masih, 13-04-2016 Practical, fuel-efficient, roomy and very purple. It’s hard to find a fault with...
Nissan Teana Overview
Nissan Teana is one of the best buy for those who seek a comfortable vehicle which is chauffeur driven and can easily seat up to 5 members. Nissan Teana in India is a real great beauty which fulfills the dreams of owning a stylish car and likewise present an experience worth your money.This powerful Nissan Teana’s price varies between Rs. 21-25 Lakhs on road, and its curvy design and buildoffers an extremely powerful drive.
Compared to the other 5 Nissan car models in India, which comprise of a Nissan Micra, Nissan Sunny, Nissan Micra Active, Nisan Terrano and Nissan Evalia, Nissan Teana caters to a wide audience which prefers better looks and a smooth drive at the same time. With an amazingly engineered engine capacity of 2496cc, the Nissan Teana in India can boost up to 182 PS of raw power in 6000 RPM and a torque of about 228 revs per minute.
Nissan Teana’s smoothly accelerated V6 engine is upgraded with an X-Tronix variable transmission, which is extremely powerful.One can even enjoy an amazing sports car experience, as the Nissan Teana also has an option of sports mode.The interiors of the Nissan Teana India have geared up in its standards and gives a feeling of entering into a 5 star luxury cabin, with all the essential comforts added.
Nissan Teana Exterior
The big grille in the front is coated with Chrome and has horizontal bars, which are right next to the cool wraparound Xenon headlights. The Nissan Teana also has a muscular appeal due to the bulged out bumper which gives the car an enhanced cutline.The sparkling glass mirrors and the signal indicator lamps, placed on the sides, gives the car a beautiful look.
Nissan Teana Interior
The seats feel extremely comfortable with their soft cushion padding, leather finish and arm rests the size of a sofa. Owing to the long wheel base of the NissanTeana, the rear end passenger seats offer maximum leg space and great back support for a calm drive. One cannot fail to notice the huge glass roof, which promises fresh air and sufficient light when on a long journey.When the glass roof is closed the rear air vents keep the interiors airy and nice.
Nissan Teana Engine & Transmission
Driving can be pretty easy and leisurely when your not pressing hard on the gas pedal and your gear shifts perfectly due to the Continuously Variable Transmission. But when you want to quicken the engine power and keep pressing on the throttle, there’s a very annoying rubber-band effect that is identifiable. So a fast progressing engine sound can be quite loud and audible.
But apart from the engine, the steering can be adjusted to the vehicle speed and as the Nissan Teana is a pretty heavy car, its driving outcome is smooth an efficient.The drive quality is extremely smooth due to the best suspension setup and the overall performance is pretty decent.
Nissan Teana Mileage
Nissan Teana Braking and Safety
The safety of the Nissan Teana in India is well taken care of and the car is composed of keyless entry feature, Electronic Brake Force Distribution, Dual airbags at the front and on the sides, Anti-lock breaking system, a strong body chassis structure, Xenon light lamps and a cruise control mechanism. The car has a monitor for a 360 degree view and alerts the driver at parking lots and signals. Also to keep the driver aware of the happenings in and out of the car, an LED central console is incorporated in the vehicle.
Nissan Teana Performance and Handling
The EBS with BA helps the driver have sturdy control even on the most slippery roads whereas the suspension system allows a comfortable ride even in bad road conditions. The Vehicle Dynamic Control and the Electronic Power Steering allows the driver to maneuver better thereby improving the handling.
What do we think about Nissan Teana?
Nissan Teana Competitors
Other Nissan Cars
More on Nissan Teana