Get On-Road Price for Porsche 911
Request for Booking - Porsche 911
Request for Booking - Porsche 911
- 360° View
- Side view
- Front view
- Rear view
- Instrument Cluster
- Steering wheel
- 360 View
Porsche 911 Key Features
Wireless Internet access
Wireless Internet access gives you in-car online access from WiFi-enabled client devices.
Speed Limit Indicator
The camera-based speed limit indicator informs speed restrictions and ‘no overtaking’ zones. Notifications appear on the display.
Slide Tilt Sunroof
The electrically adjustable slide/tilt sunroof opens outwards so that it does not interfere with headroom.
- Precise steering
- Effortless acceleration
- Surprisingly fuel efficient
- High cost of options
- No reverse camera on offer
- Lacks exclusivity
Porsche 911 Price List
Porsche 911 360° View
Exterior 360° Degree View
Want to have a feel of how the Porsche 911 exterior looks like? This 360° degree view lets you check the outer details of the car without even visiting a showroom. Enjoy a lifelike experience of how this car looks like from all angles. Check out how the grille, bumpers, headlights, side-view mirrors, indicators, tail lamps, etc., are carved out on the car body. This 360° degree view helps you see the design of doors and handles, pillars, windows, and the rear profile of the car. This is exactly how your new Porsche 911 will appear. To get a glimpse of the exterior of Porsche 911 from all around, drag the image to the left or right to rotate the car.
Engine Performance of Porsche 911
Horn Sound of Porsche 911
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Porsche 911 Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Porsche 911 Specifications
Porsche 911 Reviews(32)
Porsche 911 Sales Statistics
Porsche 911 News
- New sportier Porsche Panamera 4E-Hybrid expected to be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show Anurag Busi, 24-02-2017 The power of the sportier Panamera 4 E-Hybrid is expected to be substantially...
- Porsche 718 Boxster and 718 Cayman Launched in India Davender Soni, 15-02-2017 Porsche India launched its new mid-engine sports car the 718 Cayman and 718...
- Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition Launched at Rs. 1.27 Crores Mayank, 08-02-2017 Being based on the S grade, Porsche Cayenne Platinum Edition would be...
- Porsche adds Platinum Edition to Cayenne S model Anurag Busi, 05-02-2017 Porsche added the Platinum Edition variant to V6 and hybrid engines last year...
- Audi A3 – New A3 gets an A-Plus Ashish Masih, 22-02-2017 Audi ups the game in the entry luxury segment with useful feature upgrades and feisty...
- New Honda City – Long live the king Ashish Masih, 20-02-2017 Honda has updated the popular City sedan with plenty of new features and subtle changes...
- Triumph Bonneville T100 - Road Test Review - The Legend Prashant Singh, 16-02-2017 A glance at the Triumph Bonneville T100 and it takes you to the time when motorcycles...
- Bajaj Dominar 400: Factotum Abhijeet Singh, 06-02-2017 Bajaj's latest street offering is a bold looking feature packed do-it-all-machine...
Porsche 911 OverviewThe Porsche 911 has always been the epitome of a sports car experience. And perhaps no other car has carried forward the legacy of its predecessors as well as the 911 does. Introduced over half a century ago, it’s still as iconic as it has always been, though 0-100km times have improved constantly and the latest generation, fastest version 911 Turbo S cracks it in less than 3 seconds.
Porsche 911 ExteriorThe latest generation of the 911 has been arrived at with gradual changes made to the predecessors. The traditional headlamps shape retained now comes equipped with LED headlamps and 4 point DRLs. The tail lamps too now get LED illumination. Changes made to the exteriors not limited to aesthetics, another ace up the car’s sleeve is active aerodynamics.
The low roof line, wide track and aerodynamic bits present all around accentuate the sport car’s credentials. All 911 have been elegant and the latest generation of the 911 is no different, regardless of the variant that you choose.
Porsche 911 InteriorYou get Porsche Communication Management (PCM) with Connect Plus Module that coupled with Braumeister / Bose speakers (depending on the one you choose) and Apple CarPlay system offer entertainment as well as active traffic information along with host of other features like wireless internet access, Porsche Active Safe, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane change assist and park assist with reversing camera.
All seats come wrapped in leather with great customization options on offer across the entire range.
Porsche 911 Engine & TransmissionThe base variant 911 Carrera is powered by a 3.0 litre flat six that puts out 370hp, while the most powerful 911 Turbo S comes powered by a 3.8 litre capacity and puts out 580hp. The engine is mounted traditionally at the back for all variants. The Turbo S configuration varies is the other most powerful variant. It drives all four wheels via PDK transmission. A manual gearbox is available too for the ones who like who like precision of a stick shift and absolute controls.
The torque vectoring system (PTV) with electronic differential lock offers greater agility for sports car-like manoeuvres.
Porsche 911 MileageDepending on the variant that you are driving, the mileage varies between 8.93kmpl to 10.63kmpl.
Porsche 911 Braking and SafetyThe car offers ventilated ceramic disc brakes all around that keep rotating mass low and offer high efficiency. Safety features include ABS, airbags, traction management system, emergency brake assist, stability management etc.
Porsche 911 Performance and HandlingRated performance times for 0-100 vary between 4.6 - 2.8 seconds for different variants with Turbo S being the quickest. It’s the first 911 that offers Quadra steer system and torque vectoring for improved agility.
What do we think about Porsche 911?It still does best what it has been doing for so many years; it’s the ultimate experience that you can buy in the sports car world.
Porsche 911 CompetitorsFerrari 458 Speciale, Jaguar F-Type and Audi R8 are few of the competitors that the car goes against.
Other Porsche Cars
More on Porsche 911
Porsche 911 Important Features
- Porsche 911 Boot Space Capacity
- Porsche 911 Ground Clearance
- Porsche 911 Fuel Tank Capacity
- Porsche 911 Power windows
- Porsche 911 Air Conditioner
- Porsche 911 Airbags
- Porsche 911 Bluetooth Connectivity
- Porsche 911 Defogger
- Porsche 911 Parking Camera
- Porsche 911 Steering Mounted Controls
- Porsche 911 Music System
Ask a Question on Porsche 911
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.