Get On-Road Price for Renault Duster
Request for Booking - Renault Duster
Request for Booking - Renault Duster
- 360° View
- Front view
- Head lamp
- Side view
- Rear view
- Steering wheel
- Instrument Cluster
- Front seats
- Rear seats
- Center Console
- 360 View
Renault Duster Key Features
The car comes equipped with ABS, ESP, EBD and Brake Assist and keeps you always in control.
7-inch Media-Nav system mounted at the centre console, entertains and navigates. Also offers hands-free calling.
AMT and ECO Mode
The AMT makes driving in city a breezy affair while Eco mode offers 10% improvement in efficiency.
- Comfortable seating for five people
- Both petrol and diesel variants deliver good performance
- Fuel efficient
- Interior styling seems outdated
- Quality of the interiors and plastics is not up to the mark
- After-sale service is an issue
Renault Duster Price List
Renault Duster 360° View
Exterior 360° Degree View
Want to have a feel of how the Renault Duster exterior looks like? This 360° degree view lets you check the outer details of the car without even visiting a showroom. Enjoy a lifelike experience of how this car looks like from all angles. Check out how the grille, bumpers, headlights, side-view mirrors, indicators, tail lamps, etc., are carved out on the car body. This 360° degree view helps you see the design of doors and handles, pillars, windows, and the rear profile of the car. This is exactly how your new Renault Duster will appear. To get a glimpse of the exterior of Renault Duster from all around, drag the image to the left or right to rotate the car.
Engine Performance of Renault Duster
Horn Sound of Renault Duster
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Renault Duster Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Renault Duster Specifications
Renault Duster Sales Statistics
Renault Duster News
- Renault Kwid 1.0L Manual and AMT now gets new RXL variant Davender Soni, 23-02-2017 Renault India launches new RXL variant of Kwid 1.0L in both manual and AMT...
- Renault Kwid crosses sales mark of 1,30,000 units Davender Soni, 23-02-2017 Renault has sold more than 1,30,000 units of the model in the country.
- Renault Kwid Based Sub 4-Meter Sedan for India Shelved? Mayank, 07-02-2017 The fresh reports suggest that Renault is now working on a premium hatchback,...
- Current Offers and Dicounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Honda & Renault Cars – January 2017 Davender Soni, 19-01-2017 Current Offers and Dicounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Renault & Honda Cars in the...
Renault Cars Test Drives
- Renault Duster vs Ford Ecosport - Compact dreams Arjit Garg, 14-07-2015 How do Ford Ecosport stand against the Renault Duster, we find out in our comparison...
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza – Save the best for last Ashish Masih, 14-03-2016 Not content being the king of the small car segment, Maruti is all set to dominate...
- Ford Ecosport vs Maruti Vitara Brezza Ashish Masih, 09-06-2016 Ford has dominated sales in the compact SUV space since 2013. Can the new Brezza...
- Nissan Terrano - The Terrain'Oh' Arjit Garg, 16-07-2015 Does the Terrano borrow the style and engineering from the other Nissan SUVs or is...
Renault Duster OverviewFrench car maker Renault launched the new refreshed model of the Duster SUV in India in order to heighten the appeal and popularity of this massively successful compact SUV. Renault India received great success with its Duster SUV. The updated Duster model comes with updated new interior and a new ECO drive mode which will surely increase the appeal of the Duster with better comfort and enhanced fuel efficiency.
Renault Duster ExteriorRenault has retained the exterior design language of the previous Duster model, and the new Duster does not get any exterior changes. It features nicely carved out wheel arches with stylish steel or alloy wheels, while the AWD version gets stunning gun metal grey alloy wheels. It offers chrome or black door handles and ORVMs depending on variants, large windscreen, defogger, chrome garnished huge tailgate, dual color bumpers, chrome satin skid plate, a large chrome grille and stylized large headlights."boot and fuel lid as with remote and adjustable headrest as no and system issue is there.
Renault Duster InteriorThe new model year of the Renault Duster SUV series is endowed with immensely spacious cabin to seat 5 adults comfortably. It features a dual color interior with quality upholstery; advanced instrument panel; illuminated instrument cluster with multi-information screen, a sporty leather wrapped tilt adjustable steering wheel with mounted audio controls and an enhanced central console, cruise control and much more.
Renault Duster Engine & TransmissionThe quality and able SUV’s petrol version is equipped with a 1.6 liter K4M 4 cylinder DOHC petrol engine of 1598 cc displacement. This petrol engine produces a max power of 102.5 bhp at 5850 rpm and a peak torque of 145 Nm at 3750 rpm. This engine is paired with a 5 speed manual transmission. On the other hand, the diesel version is powered by a 1.5 liter dCi engine of 1461 cc displacement that can deliver 83.8 bhp of power at 3750 rpm and a peak torque of 200 Nm at 1750 rpm. This engine is mated to a 5 speed manual gearbox, while the 110 PS version comes with a 6 speed manual transmission.
Renault Duster MileageUnlike some of the counterparts, Duster uses a modern monocoque shell construction for chassis which makes it light and efficient. The Duster SUV’s 85 PS diesel version offers the fuel efficiency of up to 19.87 Kmpl, while the 110 PS version offers a mileage of around 19.64 Kmpl. On the other hand, the petrol version of the SUV delivers the fuel efficiency of up to 13.05 Kmpl. While the Diesel variant (110PS) that comes equipped with an AWD (All Wheel Drive) transmission, promises to offer the most impressive fuel efficiency of 19.72kmpl.
Renault Duster Braking and SafetyThe vehicle comes equipped with ventilated disc brakes for its front wheels, while its rear wheels are fitted with drum brakes. The SUV range comes with many advanced safety features including ABS with EBD & rapid deceleration warning, seat belt reminder, brake assist system, engine immobilizer, rear defogger, rear washer and wiper with timer, fog lamps, hill start assist, EPS, anti slip regulation, twin airbags, rear parking sensors, etc. Some of the passive safety features that protect the occupants like speed sensing auto door locks and impact sensing auto door unlock. To protect the engine during extreme off-roading, there's an engine guard too.
Renault Duster Performance and HandlingThe power to weight ratio that the Duster offers is impressive and the engine has enough grunt to pull from any speed without straining. The gear ratios are wide and the engine has enough torque and you would not need to make frequent gear changes. At the front, the car uses Mac Pherson With Coil Spring, Stabiliser Bar & Double Acting Shock Absorber with Anti Roll Bar and at the rear, Multilink with Coil Spring & Double Acting Shock Absorber with Anti Roll Bar does its duty. Duster offers good performance on tough road conditions while also offering comfortable drive and handling on the busy city roads. The car has impressive high speed stability and feels stable at all speeds.
What do we think about Renault Duster?
Unlike some of the cars in the compact SUV segment,the car does not have impressive interiors. The Renault Duster is a great compact SUV and is decently equipped too. What makes it unique in this category is the presence of an AWD (All Wheel Drive) transmission system and impressive ground clearance that makes it a true off-roader. You should go for the Duster if you want a car that is equally capable on-Road and off it.
Renault Duster CompetitorsThe vehicle’s market rivals include the Mahindra Scorpio and Nissan Terrano, Hyudai Creta, Maruti S-Cross and Ford EcoSport.
Other Renault Cars
More on Renault Duster
Renault Duster Important Features
- Renault Duster Boot Space Capacity
- Renault Duster Ground Clearance
- Renault Duster Fuel Tank Capacity
- Renault Duster Power windows
- Renault Duster Air Conditioner
- Renault Duster ABS
- Renault Duster Airbags
- Renault Duster Bluetooth Connectivity
- Renault Duster Defogger
- Renault Duster Steering Mounted Controls
Ask a Question on Renault Duster
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.