Renault Captur | FAQs:
1. How much do the Renault Captur petrol and diesel variants cost?
Renault Captur comes in four petrol variants ranging from INR 10 to 11.70 lakhs. There are six diesel versions available in the price range of INR 11 to 13.89 lakhs. The difference in the prices of the individual variants is because of the inclusion of additional accessories in the higher-end versions.
2. What type of car is Renault Captur?
3. What type of engine is available in the Renault Captur petrol version?
Renault Captur has an in-line 1498 cc engine with four cylinders and four valves per cylinder. The petrol engine works on the fuel injection system and has a torque of 142 Nm. It is a powerful engine that conforms to the BS IV emission norms.
4. What is the ground clearance level of Renault Captur?
The high ground clearance is the most significant advantage of Renault Captur. This vehicle comes with a wheelbase of 2673 mm and commands a respectable ground clearance of 201 mm. That should make it sail over any speed-breaker bump on the Indian roads with ease.
5. Which of the Renault Captur variants is a better one, petrol or diesel?
Usually, people prefer petrol engine variants because it is a lesser polluting fuel as compared to diesel. However, the diesel versions provide higher mileage over long distances. The diesel engines are comparatively more powerful. The pricing of the fuel is also a critical factor. Today, the prices of petrol and diesel are similar. Therefore, a petrol variant is preferable because it costs lesser than the diesel version.
6. Should we purchase the Renault Captur in December 2018 or wait for the New Year?
The Renault Captur is a new car released about a year or two ago. Usually, dealers offer discounts at this time of the year to clear the old stock. It is better to take advantage of these discounts and buy the car in December rather than waiting for the New Year.
7. What is the principal difference between the Renault Captur and the upcoming Renault Clio?
The upcoming Renault Clio will be a hatchback whereas the Renault Captur is a crossover SUV. The seating capacity of both these cars is the same. The Captur is similar in appearance to the Clio, but it has a higher ground clearance in comparison.
8. What are the different colour options available in Renault Captur?
The Renault Captur comes in dual colours with the body having one colour and the top portion having a different one. Here are the colour combinations available in the Renault Captur. The first named colour is that of the body.
Ivory and Black
Grey and Black
Black and Ivory
Orange and Black
Black and Orange
Blue and Ivory
Blue and Black
Red and Black
Dark Blue and Ivory
Dark Blue and Black
9. Are there any automatic variants of Renault Captur?
The Renault Captur does not have a version having automatic transmission. All the petrol and diesel variants have manual gears. Here you can check all the automatic Renault cars.
10. What are the safety features of Renault Captur?
All the Renault Captur versions come with ABS, dual airbags, child safety locks and so on. The Platine Diesel variant has four airbags. The vehicle comes with other features like Smart Access.