Cars in India |
Select City

I want to purchase Kwid by exchanging my old Wagon R also through CSD. Is there any way I can avail both?

By: PS REDDY on 25 december 2015

1 Answers:

There's no exchange offer available on the Kwid right now since the car is selling like hot cakes. However, you can sell your old car and then buy the Kwid through CSD. You can get the old car evaluate from the link given below.

For More details about Renault Kwid,Click here.


Yash   2015-12-25

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

More Questions on Renault Kwid