Cars in India |
Select City

I want to know the assets and legal agreement that I need to avail loan facility for 60 month EMI.

By: Antony on 13 february 2016

1 Answers:

You would need to have a salary account or show source of income to avail the loan facility. Apart from this, you would require a residence proof and identity proof. Availaing loan is pretty much easy if you can prove your capacity to repay it. You can apply for the loan from the link given below.

For more details about Renault Kwid, Click here.

Tejas   2016-02-13

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

More Questions on Renault Kwid