Cars in India |
Select City

How do I get the commercial permit for my Renault Kwid?

By: santosh patil on 18 april 2017

1 Answers:

For obtaining commercial permit you need to apply to the RTO (Regional Transport Office) in the prescribed application form. I advise you to visit your local RTO office for detailed information.

Vinit   2017-04-18

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

More Questions on Renault Kwid