How can I update the navigation of my Kwid?
By: manoj on 28 january 2017
For updating the navigation system of your Kwid you would need: 4GB USB, broadband internet connection and windows operating system installed on your PC, then follow the below process:
• Insert your USB drive into the navigation device.
Select "Nav" > "Options" > "Map Update" > "Options" > "Update"
• Select "Yes" to start collecting device information onto your USB drive. Once the collection is done, select "Ok" and remove the USB drive.
• Insert the USB drive into your PC.
• Go to https://renault.naviextras.com and click on "Download PC tool"
• Download and install Toolbox PC tool to your computer. Click on "Finish" and Toolbox will start automatically.
• Enter your user name and password, then click "login"
If you don't have user account yet, create one by clicking on "Create a user profile".
• If you have free or already purchased items click on the "Updates" button in the menu bar.
If you have selected the package you would like to buy, click on "Add on cart" then click on check-out.
• When the payment is made, you will be redirected to the "Updates" page, then click on "Install" to start downloading the purchased products to your USB drive. Wait until download is complete.
• Once the download is complete, remove the USB drive and insert it into your car's navigation device. It will automatically notice the available updates and ask to update, select "Yes" to update.
• When the update is complete, press "Ok"
Related Questions on Renault Kwid
Kamlesh Sharma 2017-03-161Answer
Jakir Kazi 2017-02-271Answer
sunil thorave 2017-02-221Answer
Swami Jr 2017-02-071Answer