Renault XBA hatchbackDiscontinued
Get On-Road Price for Renault XBA hatchback
Request for Booking - Renault XBA hatchback
Request for Booking - Renault XBA hatchback
Renault XBA hatchback
- Renault XBA hatchback Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Renault XBA hatchback News
- Renault Kaptur SUV launch in India scheduled in Q3 2017 Autoportal Team, 18-01-2017 The Kaptur, specifically engineered for the Indian subcontinent is quite...
- Renault Kwid Live For More Edition Launched in India Davender Soni, 16-01-2017 Renault has launched a 'Live For More Edition' of the its best-selling...
- Renault Kwid Easy-R with AMT gear box launching today Autoportal Team, 07-11-2016 Renault has been able to sell the Kwid like a hot cake and more than 75,000...
- Renault India Initiates Road Safety Campaign From Jan 9-15, 2017 Mayank, 09-01-2017 In keeping with the theme, ‘pedestrian safety’, Renault will have road safety...
- Renault Kwid AMT Test Drive Review - Good gets better! Prashant Singh, 11-11-2016 The Renault Kwid now comes with an AMT gearbox. But should you go for it or rather...
- Renault Kwid 1.0: First Look Autoportal Team, 22-08-2016 Kwid was already one of the best propositions in its segment and now it’s even better....
- Renault Duster 2016: Jagged Delicacy Abhijeet Singh, 16-03-2016 Renault India has just updated the Duster with new exterior and interior, and added...
- Renault Kwid - Style matters Ashish Masih, 13-09-2015 The latest car to enter the compact hatchback space looks good, drives well and comes...
Renault XBA hatchback OverviewRenault is working on a new low cost hatchback that would enter the market to challenge the leader in this segment, the Maruti Suzuki Alto. The new car has a codename XBA and a final name would be known near the launch only. The engine for the new car is being developed in India by Nissan and Renault. The Datsun Redigo is another budget hatchback and the upcoming XBA will share the platform with this car. When the XBA enters the market, it will be the most affordable car from the manufacturer in the Indian market.
Renault Xba Hatchback Exterior
It will have a tall boy design, pretty much like the Redigo. This would allow taller passengers to sit comfortably even in the rear seat. The Renault logo on the front is quite prominent on a slim grille separated by chrome slats. The headlamps are large and designed nicely to complement the overall design of the front. The ground clearance is also good to save it from scraping the belly over bad patches or roads and large speed bumps. They are already testing this upcoming car in Indian conditions to fine tune it before the launch. This could very well be another hit for the manufacturer after the Duster. They are targeting 5% market share in the next couple of years and this could be help make some progress in that direction.
Renault Xba Hatchback Engine & Transmission
The Renault XBA hatchback is going to be a powered by an 800 cc three cylinder petrol engine. There is no details on the figures yet but expect the peak power to be somewhere around 50 bhp. The engine will come mated to a five speed manual gearbox with the option of an automated manual transmission. To compete with the more powerful Alto K10, they are also working on a 1 litre engine which will develop more power.
Renault Xba Hatchback Expected Mileage
With a low displacement engine, this car is sure to be an efficient one. Expect fuel consumption figures of around 20 kmpl on highway and around 16 kmpl in city driving.
Renault Xba Hatchback Expected Price
The XBA is expected to arrive with a starting price of around 3 lac and the top end variants would come for around 3.5 lac. The 1.0 litre version will arrive later with a higher price tag.
Renault Xba Hatchback Expected launch date
This new hatchback will arrive later in this year. Expect a launch in the month of January this year.
Other Renault Cars
Ask a Question on Renault XBA hatchback
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.