Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe
Get On-Road Price for Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe
Request for Booking - Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe
Request for Booking - Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe
- 360° View
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe
- 360 View
- Side view
- Front view
- Rear view
- Front seats
- Rear seats
- Exterior 360 View
- Interior 360 View
- 360 View
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Key Features
Hand Crafted Interiors
The hand-stitched leather work and meticulously crafted veneers surround you with contemporary style.
The leather and wood veneers, the cashmere-blended roof lining and soft lambswool floor mats all cosset you from the outside world
Sculpted seats can be programmed to remember your favourite seating position, To take your driving experience.
- Ultimate luxury exotic car
- Contemporary and bespoke on the inside and out
- Endless customization options
- Must be chauffeured, not driven
- High ownership costs
- Reliability could be an issue
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Price List
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe 360° View
Interior 360° Degree View
Wondering how the insides of the Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe look like? Get a tour of this car with the 360° degree view of the interior. Enjoy a lifelike view of the interior design of this car. Check out how the manufacturer has utilized the space and how spacious the legroom as well as the headroom are. Get a feel of the quality of the material used and see how the dashboard looks like. Check AC vents, infotainment system and other utility equipment on offer. See if the car offers steering-mounted controls. In a nutshell, this 360° degree interior view walks you through the inside of Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe. Click anywhere on the image and drag it to the left and right to rotate. Zoom to enlarge the view!
Exterior 360° Degree View
Want to have a feel of how the Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe exterior looks like? This 360° degree view lets you check the outer details of the car without even visiting a showroom. Enjoy a lifelike experience of how this car looks like from all angles. Check out how the grille, bumpers, headlights, side-view mirrors, indicators, tail lamps, etc., are carved out on the car body. This 360° degree view helps you see the design of doors and handles, pillars, windows, and the rear profile of the car. This is exactly how your new Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe will appear. To get a glimpse of the exterior of Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe from all around, drag the image to the left or right to rotate the car.
Engine Performance of Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe
Horn Sound of Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Specifications
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Sales Statistics
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe News
- Rolls-Royce Phantom VII Bids Goodbye! Mayank, 01-02-2017 The seventh-generation Phantom lasted for over 13 years, since its...
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Starts Testing Mayank, 01-12-2016 Just after Christmas, Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV will enter the Arctic Circle...
- Bespoke Rolls-Royce Wraith with Golden Yellow shade unveiled Anurag Busi, 03-09-2016 The high-class Rolls Royce Wraith coupe looks ravishing in the bright shade...
- Wood finished Rolls-Royce Wraith Regatta worth $1 million revealed Anurag Busi, 05-08-2016 This particular Rolls Royce is the brainchild of Eddie Sotto, who used to...
- Audi A3 – New A3 gets an A-Plus Ashish Masih, 22-02-2017 Audi ups the game in the entry luxury segment with useful feature upgrades and feisty...
- New Honda City – Long live the king Ashish Masih, 20-02-2017 Honda has updated the popular City sedan with plenty of new features and subtle changes...
- Triumph Bonneville T100 - Road Test Review - The Legend Prashant Singh, 16-02-2017 A glance at the Triumph Bonneville T100 and it takes you to the time when motorcycles...
- Bajaj Dominar 400: Factotum Abhijeet Singh, 06-02-2017 Bajaj's latest street offering is a bold looking feature packed do-it-all-machine...
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe OverviewLuxury and vintage go hand in hand with Phantom Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe. The design borrows heavily from the 2003 concept car 100EX. But that’s hardly the point here.
When we’re talking about Rolls-Royce, the only thing that does matter is - owning a ‘dream car’, well, if we can call a Rolls-Royce Phantom a car! A convertible with a whopping price tag and worth every penny it demands, this model is powered by 6.75L V12 engine with a 435bhp.
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe ExteriorOne look at the Drophead Coupe and you know why the exterior looks so similar. No, you haven’t been dreaming about it. If you’ve had the 100XE in mind then the marine nautical design may seem to be in the family of this breed of a car! It has two doors and searing arrangements for 4 passengers including the driver.
The best part about this model is the color scheme which separates the upper body from the lower portion. The hood folds electronically in about 25 second’s time. The backseat passengers can sit back and enjoy the ride as the engine comes to life, ever so softly. The door handle is thickly chromed. Add to this the LED headlights, tail and brake lights.
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe InteriorBlessed by the best in hand crafted materials and technology, this Rolls-Royce model makes traveling smooth and unforgettable. The cabin has been designed inspired by various art forms, trying to give an impression of an English club room.
The highlight is definitely the wood veneering. The interiors are an eclectic mix of hardwood and stainless steel continuing from the exterior motif.
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Engine & TransmissionThe best for the best! The Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe reigns with the V12 engine with a 6.75 Liter capacity. It hardly makes a noise when you start it, only murmuring a little as you go up to the max speed. It has a 6 speed automatic transmission. It takes about 5.7 seconds for the engine to rev up a speed of 0 to 60 kmph.
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe MileageThe 6.75 liter engine offers a fuel efficient driving experience and mileage of 25. This is Tolls-Royce we are talking about. So, you can expect the best in avant-garde technology and innovative
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Braking and SafetyThe best of technology comes with the best of safety measures. So even if you are tad late in applying the brakes, the presence of both front and rear brakes make it easier for the vehicle to control even at high speed. In addition to this, there are airbags for front and knee. Parking sensors, anti theft alarm system and mirrors for rear view and side view are also a part of the vehicle’s safety system.
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Performance and HandlingIn addition to excellent engine and transmission, the Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe makes driving a smooth and luxurious experience. The interiors have inbuilt hands free communication system as well as MP3 player for entertainment.
What do we think about Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe?There’s not much in the market that can compete with royalty like Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe. Yes, of course, it is royalty in every sense of the word. It looks vintage and performs ultra modern with excellent features and aesthetic appeal. Smart and sharp appearance coupled with dream like performance on the drive takes you to a different high altogether. You need to own to feel it!
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe CompetitorsThere are very few competitors who can live up to the standard created by this uber-luxury vehicle, which is one of the highest priced cars in the world. However, a look or two can be spared for the Bentley Continental GTC.
Other Rolls-Royce Cars
More on Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe
Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Important Features
- Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Boot Space Capacity
- Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Ground Clearance
- Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Fuel Tank Capacity
- Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Power windows
- Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Air Conditioner
- Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Airbags
- Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Bluetooth Connectivity
- Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Defogger
- Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Music System
- Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe Steering Mounted Controls
Ask a Question on Rolls-Royce Drophead Coupe
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.