*Images shown are for reference only. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here
Rolls-Royce Ghost Key Features
Hand Crafted Interiors
The hand-stitched leather work and meticulously crafted veneers surround you with contemporary style.
The finest leather and wood veneers,the cashmere-blended roof lining and soft lambswool floor mats all cosset you from the outside
Sculpted and ventilated massage seats can be programmed to remember your favourite seating position.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Swift acceleration
- Luxurious and comfortable cabin
- Highly customizable
- Prohibitive cost
- Merely adequate boot space
- Not up to the Rolls Royce standard
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Rolls-Royce Ghost Reviews (19)
Read all Rolls-Royce Ghost Reviews Write a Review
Rolls-Royce Ghost Sales Statistics
Rolls-Royce Ghost News
- Rolls-Royce unveils Wraith Porto Cervo Anurag Busi, 23-06-2015 British luxury marque Rolls-Royce has prepared a special edition of the Wraith c...
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Series II could launch in India by November Gauri Lokhre, 21-03-2014 The facelifted model features an updated gearbox with satellite-aid to select ge...
- Rolls-Royce Ghost V-Specification introduced in India Akshit Juneja, 18-02-2014 Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has introduced the Ghost V-Specification, a limited serie...
- Rolls-Royce Phantom VII Bids Goodbye! Mayank, 01-02-2017 The seventh-generation Phantom lasted for over 13 years, since its introduction...
- Hyundai Xcent – Hyundai ups the ante Ashish Masih, 25-04-2017 The 2017 Xcent is more rounded than before and seems like the near perfect entry...
- Ford Figo Sports Edition First Test Drive Prashant Singh, 21-04-2017 How is the new Ford Figo Sports Edition different from its standard version? And...
- Volvo S60 Polestar: Inverse but proportional Abhijeet Singh, 16-04-2017 Volvo's sensible but fast S60 Polestar makes it to India. Out here at the Kari Motor...
- Renault Lodgy Stepway: First Drive Davender Soni, 12-04-2017 Renault launched Lodgy MPV in 2015 and recieved average sales figures. But now with...
Rolls-Royce Ghost Overview
The first new Rolls Royce of the 21st century began with a challenge to build the best car in the world, and the Phantom was born.
This elite legacy was then carried on in the next stage of evolution, the Ghost series. This gave Rolls Royce two pinnacle product ranges each having their own personality. In 2013, the car surpassed its target with an overall revenue increase of 30% over 2012.
Rolls-Royce Ghost Exterior
This flows into the big bonnet which contains the massive 6.6L V12 power plant. The wheel arches don’t spill out too much and are right next to the traditional opposite –side opening doors of the car. This body work then extends into the rear end of the car. RR Ghost employs an overall car width of about two meters and a length of 5.4 meters.
Subtle yet stunning, the Ghost is the essence of Rolls Royce in its purest form.
Rolls-Royce Ghost Interior
Overall, the plush interiors give a feel of cocooned in one's own private sanctuary from the outside world. There are plenty of ways to keep the passengers occupied in the Ghost even in the longest of journeys. The theatre configuration lets the rear passengers enjoy DVDs or even television on the individually controlled 9.2 inch LCD screens.
Rolls-Royce Ghost Engine & Transmission
Rolls-Royce Ghost Mileage
Rolls-Royce Ghost Braking and Safety
Inclusion of powerful brakes and safety features, the Ghost makes so much sense when it comes to providing a safe and luxurious means of transport.
Rolls-Royce Ghost Performance and Handling
Overall the performance is mind-blowing and offers a very serene ride to the passengers.
The Ghost, the lightest member of the Rolls-Royce family is a head turner in terms of handling. The steering wheel is a speed sensitive variable rate power assisted with a steering ratio of 19.9:1 and a wheel lock to lock of 3.1 revolutions. The adaptive suspension keeps the car planted with minimum body roll. Thanks to the adaptive anti roll bars.
What do we think about Rolls-Royce Ghost?
Rolls-Royce Ghost Competitors
Other Rolls-Royce Cars
More on Rolls-Royce Ghost
Rolls-Royce Ghost Important Features
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Boot Space Capacity
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Ground Clearance
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Fuel Tank Capacity
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Air Conditioner
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Airbags
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Bluetooth Connectivity
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Defogger
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Music System
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Steering Mounted Controls