Get On-Road Price for Rolls-Royce Ghost
Request for Booking - Rolls-Royce Ghost
Request for Booking - Rolls-Royce Ghost
Rolls-Royce Ghost Key Features
Hand Crafted Interiors
The hand-stitched leather work and meticulously crafted veneers surround you with contemporary style.
The finest leather and wood veneers,the cashmere-blended roof lining and soft lambswool floor mats all cosset you from the outside
Sculpted and ventilated massage seats can be programmed to remember your favourite seating position.
- Swift acceleration
- Luxurious and comfortable cabin
- Highly customizable
- Prohibitive cost
- Merely adequate boot space
- Not up to the Rolls Royce standard
Rolls-Royce Ghost News
- Rolls-Royce Phantom VII Bids Goodbye! Mayank, 01-02-2017 The seventh-generation Phantom lasted for over 13 years, since its...
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Starts Testing Mayank, 01-12-2016 Just after Christmas, Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV will enter the Arctic Circle...
- Bespoke Rolls-Royce Wraith with Golden Yellow shade unveiled Anurag Busi, 03-09-2016 The high-class Rolls Royce Wraith coupe looks ravishing in the bright shade...
- Wood finished Rolls-Royce Wraith Regatta worth $1 million revealed Anurag Busi, 05-08-2016 This particular Rolls Royce is the brainchild of Eddie Sotto, who used to...
- Audi A3 – New A3 gets an A-Plus Ashish Masih, 22-02-2017 Audi ups the game in the entry luxury segment with useful feature upgrades and feisty...
- New Honda City – Long live the king Ashish Masih, 20-02-2017 Honda has updated the popular City sedan with plenty of new features and subtle changes...
- Triumph Bonneville T100 - Road Test Review - The Legend Prashant Singh, 16-02-2017 A glance at the Triumph Bonneville T100 and it takes you to the time when motorcycles...
- Bajaj Dominar 400: Factotum Abhijeet Singh, 06-02-2017 Bajaj's latest street offering is a bold looking feature packed do-it-all-machine...
Rolls-Royce Ghost OverviewCreated over a lunch by Henry Royce & Charles Rolls in May 1904, this brand belongs to the royal class, the name equally heavy as the car they make.
The first new Rolls Royce of the 21st century began with a challenge to build the best car in the world, and the Phantom was born.
This elite legacy was then carried on in the next stage of evolution, the Ghost series. This gave Rolls Royce two pinnacle product ranges each having their own personality. In 2013, the car surpassed its target with an overall revenue increase of 30% over 2012.
Rolls-Royce Ghost ExteriorThe ghost is basically a very expensive box on wheels. No cuts, no extended body parts, no aerodynamics, no fancy additives yet simply exquisite. The front houses the flagship grill & head lamps of the 21st century Rolls Royce.
This flows into the big bonnet which contains the massive 6.6L V12 power plant. The wheel arches don’t spill out too much and are right next to the traditional opposite –side opening doors of the car. This body work then extends into the rear end of the car. RR Ghost employs an overall car width of about two meters and a length of 5.4 meters.
Subtle yet stunning, the Ghost is the essence of Rolls Royce in its purest form.
Rolls-Royce Ghost InteriorWhen the talk is about Rolls Royce, it is the impeccable interiors that come to one’s mind. Entering and exiting the Ghost’s cabin are equally graceful. The superior quality leather, plush buttons, expensive wooden finish and vintage dials, all make the driver never want to get out of driving seat. The noise cancellation in the cabin is said to be so precise that one cannot hear the engine when it starts and revs up as he/she accelerates.
Overall, the plush interiors give a feel of cocooned in one's own private sanctuary from the outside world. There are plenty of ways to keep the passengers occupied in the Ghost even in the longest of journeys. The theatre configuration lets the rear passengers enjoy DVDs or even television on the individually controlled 9.2 inch LCD screens.
Rolls-Royce Ghost Engine & TransmissionThe Ghost runs a powerful twin turbo 6.6 litre V12 engine mated to an eight speed automatic gearbox. With four valves per cylinder, the Ghost produces a phenomenal 563 brake horse power and 780 Nm of torque @ 1500 rpm. The non-availability of a diesel engine might be a drawback for some but who cares when he/she is behind the wheels of the most luxurious car in the world.
Rolls-Royce Ghost MileageWith so much tech, gadgets & weight loaded into a car with a twin turbo charged V12 engine, Rolls Royce have managed to keep the mileage numbers straight. The car delivers 3.2 kmpl in city traffic conditions & 6.5 kmpl on the highway
Rolls-Royce Ghost Braking and SafetyThe Ghost sports a huge 395 & 402 mm front and rear ventilated disc which provide good reduction in the braking distance. Much like the other equipment, there's a plethora of safety devices available on the Ghost.
Inclusion of powerful brakes and safety features, the Ghost makes so much sense when it comes to providing a safe and luxurious means of transport.
Rolls-Royce Ghost Performance and HandlingThe eight speed automatic gearbox sending all the power from the V12 to the rear wheels lets the Ghost go from 0-100 kmph in just 4.7 seconds. It hits a top speed of 248 kmph with much ease. For a car weighing easily over four tons this is an exceptional figure. It also features the adaptive suspension system and anti roll bars, that sense & adjust automatically even when a passenger shifts from one side of the car to another.
Overall the performance is mind-blowing and offers a very serene ride to the passengers.
The Ghost, the lightest member of the Rolls-Royce family is a head turner in terms of handling. The steering wheel is a speed sensitive variable rate power assisted with a steering ratio of 19.9:1 and a wheel lock to lock of 3.1 revolutions. The adaptive suspension keeps the car planted with minimum body roll. Thanks to the adaptive anti roll bars.
What do we think about Rolls-Royce Ghost?The Ghost is a luxury sedan with a huge sporty character added to it. It stands out, and being a Rolls-Royce, it creates an impression that lasts longer than one would think.
Rolls-Royce Ghost CompetitorsWhile there's no competition to a Rolls, but you can get a Bentley Mulsanne for similar money. There a lot of supercars in the same vicinity price-wise, but you would not be looking at a Ghost if you had to buy a supercar in the first place.
Other Rolls-Royce Cars
More on Rolls-Royce Ghost
Rolls-Royce Ghost Important Features
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Boot Space Capacity
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Ground Clearance
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Fuel Tank Capacity
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Air Conditioner
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Airbags
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Bluetooth Connectivity
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Defogger
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Music System
- Rolls-Royce Ghost Steering Mounted Controls
Ask a Question on Rolls-Royce Ghost
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.