Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe
*Images shown are for reference only. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Key Features
The hand-stitched leatherwork and meticulously crafted veneers surround you with contemporary style.
The finest leather and wood veneers, the cashmere-blended roof lining and soft lambswool floor mats.
Sculpted seats can be programmed to remember your favourite seating position. To take your driving experience to the next level.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Regal road presence
- No expense-spared materials
- Impressive performance
- It’s large size makes it stressful to maneuver in tight spots
- Reliability could be an issue
- Very high ownership costs
Engine Performance of Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Reviews (17)
Read all Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Reviews Write a Review
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Sales Statistics
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe News
- Rolls-Royce Phantom VII Bids Goodbye! Mayank, 01-02-2017 The seventh-generation Phantom lasted for over 13 years, since its introduction...
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Starts Testing Mayank, 01-12-2016 Just after Christmas, Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV will enter the Arctic Circle to u...
- Bespoke Rolls-Royce Wraith with Golden Yellow shade unveiled Anurag Busi, 03-09-2016 The high-class Rolls Royce Wraith coupe looks ravishing in the bright shade of g...
- Wood finished Rolls-Royce Wraith Regatta worth $1 million revealed Anurag Busi, 05-08-2016 This particular Rolls Royce is the brainchild of Eddie Sotto, who used to work w...
- Tata Tigor – The future is bright Ashish Masih, 20-03-2017 Tiago based entry sedan has looks, cabin quality and comfortable ride quality to...
- Honda WR-V – Mix and match Ashish Masih, 08-03-2017 Honda hopes that surging sales in the compact SUV space will help the WR-V find plenty...
- Hyundai Grand i10 – Impressive all-rounder Ashish Masih, 07-02-2017 With more features, an upgraded engine and smarter looks, the Grand i10 is better...
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Overview
Its rear hinged door is the same that is for example has the bodywork from the nose to the A-pillars. However, from the door backwards, it is designed differently. Like the other phantoms, the aluminum panels are draped over a welded aluminum skeleton. Here, the rear bodywork kicks up behind the driver’s seat from where an aluminum roof is formed forwards, thus meeting the steel header rail above the widescreen. Overall at 5609mm in length and 1592mm in height and 1987mm in width, it is not very short when compared to the saloon.
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Exterior
The lights clusters have a glowing day light running bar via the centre of the headlight, that comes along with dipped and high beam functions illuminating the top and bottom sections. With a slight re-design, that the Phantom Coupe boasts of, this car comes with a brushed stainless steel outer to compliment the optional brushed steel bonnet and A-frame widescreen surround, and the outer grille could be color-matched to the body color to give the best look ever. This luxury car comes with 16 colors to choose from and offers 44,000 hues.
Customization such as two tones finishes and hand-painted five-metre coach-lines could also be done. Further designing could be done without any compromise with 12 different wheels to choose from, 5 designs with up to 3 finishes each one with their own special character. All the wheels feature are unique and self-righting wheel centres that display the Rolls Royce monogram the right way up.
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Interior
The thicker rimmed power steering ensures that you get a comfortable grip and the fluid lines on the driver’s seat gives an effortless driving experience. In fact Phantom Coupe’s sporting nature could be experienced even when it is not in motion. Giving a contemporary look the new three flute designs enhances the interior beauty. There is also a newly updated central console presenting everything within easy view.
The 8.8 inch of centre console display sports new buttons bookmarks effortless operations. There is an option to select a full metal facia or to match it to the veneers that run through the rest of the interior.
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Engine & Transmission
This car delivers an incredible power from the direct injection V12 Engine. At 70mph over 90% of the power is reserved, thus making for effortless acceleration. This car is bestowed with a strong and dynamic 6.8 litre of V12 engine. This engine churns out 453 bhp of peak power at a rate of 5350rpm and also 720 Nm of maximum torque at 3500rpm. It is intelligently mated with an 8 speed automatic transmission making sure that the drive is smooth.
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Mileage
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Braking and Safety
What do we think about Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe?
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Competitors
Other Rolls-Royce Cars
More on Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Important Features
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Boot Space Capacity
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Ground Clearance
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Fuel Tank Capacity
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Air Conditioner
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Airbags
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Bluetooth Connectivity
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Defogger
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe Music System