Rolls Royce Phantom FAQs
1. How is the acceleration on Rolls Royce Phantom?
Despite weighing a mammoth 2.6 tonnes, Rolls Royce Phantom produces some excellent numbers. It can hit a top speed of 250 kmph and can go from 0-100 kmph in under 5.4 seconds.
2. Tell me something about the engine specifications of the Rolls Royce Phantom.
Rolls Royce Phantom is available in India with a 6.75-litre V12 engine that runs on petrol and produces maximum power of 571 PS and torque of 900 Nm. The engine is mated with an eight-speed automatic transmission gearbox.
3. Which features make it the quietest cabin in the world?
Rolls Royce Phantom has been touted to have the quietest cabin in the world. It is possible due to the 130kg sound insulation system and double laminated glass windows. This helps it to cut-out ambient noise.
4. How does Rolls Royce Phantom perform in terms of road safety?
Rolls Royce Phantom is equipped with some amazing safety features to make it an extremely safe car. Some of the noteworthy safety features being alertness assistant, active cruise control, collision warning, pedestrian warning, cross-traffic warning, lane change warning, all round visibility with helicopter view and much more.
5. What is the mileage offered by Rolls Royce Phantom?
Rolls Royce Phantom delivers an ARAI certified mileage of 9.8 kmpl on the highways. The 100-litre fuel tank makes sure that you need not refuel it frequently during long drives.
6. How much is the storage capacity of the boot? How many passengers can sit comfortably in the car?
Being an extremely spacious car, Rolls Royce Phantom offers spacious seating capacity for up to 5 passengers. The boot is quite spacious also with a volume of around 460 litres and complements the ample storage spaces in the cabin.
7. Tell me something about the in-cabin features that make it a worthy car?
Rolls Royce Phantom comes equipped with some excellent features that ensure a comfortable ride experience. Some of the most prominent features are engine start/stop button, multi-function steering wheel, automatic climate control, power windows, dual front airbags, and touch screen infotainment system.
8. What about the suspension and braking system in the Rolls Royce Phantom?
Rolls Royce Phantom sports a double-wishbone front-suspension and multi-link rear suspension to offer excellent stability to the car. With ventilated disc brakes installed in the front and rear, you can expect excellent control over the car.
9. Can I test drive the Rolls Royce Phantom before buying?
Rolls Royce is a proven performer which is known for its excellent cars. Still, if you want to try your hands on the car before you buy it then you must get in touch with your nearest Rolls Royce dealership. Most dealerships offer test driving facility to customers.
10. Which colours can I choose from while buying Rolls Royce Phantom?
Rolls Royce Phantom is presently available in eight different colours in India, namely Midnight Sapphire, English White, Darkest Tungsten, Arctic White, Silver, Black, Graphite, and Black Diamond.
11. From where can I buy Rolls Royce Phantom with manual transmission option?
Rolls Royce Phantom is available only with the automatic transmission option in India at present and that too only with petrol as a fuel option. Any plans to launch a manual transmission option are yet unknown.