Tata Altroz FAQs
1. Will the Tata Altroz petrol version get a hybrid version?
The petrol version of the Tata Altroz is going to get a hybrid version according to the recent media reports. The 48V mild hybrid system is going to be optional along with the idle start/stop functions, which are also going to be optional. The definitive details have not been introduced until now.
2. Please explain some of the specifications of Tata Altroz. When will it release?
Tata Altroz will be available in two fuel options, petrol and diesel. It will be coming with a manual transmission system. It is going to be one of the premium hatchbacks from Tata Motors. It is expected to be released in the second half of 2019.
3. Is the Tata Altroz going to be a future rival of Hyundai i20?
The Tata Altroz is going to be one of the premium offerings from Tata. It is stunning to look at and has amazing features to ensure a smooth driving experience. The car has been designed in such a way that connectivity and practicality are more important. It could be a strong competitor of the Hyundai Elite i20 when released.
4. What are the eye-catching details of the new Tata Altroz?
Some of the eye-catching details are:
- Strong ridges on the side that flow from the A-pillar and kink back upwards
There are some dark and upswept style elements that are placed under the windows and the skirts at the bases of the doors.
The tires are 18 inch and have great wheel archers.
The car is also provided with a sharp rear windscreen rake and sharply cut rear doors.
5. Will Tata Altroz implement the AMP?
Yes, the AMP will be used by the Tata Altroz. AMP stands for Advanced Modular Platform and has been called the Alpha Arc in the car. AMP implementation in the Tata Altroz reduces the six platforms to two platforms. There will be advanced body styles and multiple engines.
6. What will be the engine specifications of Tata Altroz?
The Tata Altroz is truly a car of the future. The engine provided can be powered by both petrol and diesel. There are also reports that the car will have a turbocharged petrol engine with a capacity of 1.2 liters. The diesel engine is supposed to have a volume of 1.1 liters.
7. What are the design features that can be expected from the new Tata Altroz?
According to the new spy reports, the Tata Altroz will have a number of attractive features which might make it a great competition among the premium hatchbacks. The car's dashboard will be sport-based. There will be rear AC vents, HVAC controls, a 12V socket, a start/stop button, a floating touch screen and audio with instrumental control along with a flat-bottomed steering wheel.
8. Mention something about the interiors of the Tata Altroz.
Tata Altroz is expected to have an all-black interior. The top end variants might be given a dual colour scheme. The floating touch screen will be attached to the dashboard and will be accessorized with an infotainment system consisting of Apple CarPlay and the Android Auto. The music system is supposed to have 4 tweeters and four speakers.
9. How are the exteriors of the Tata Altroz expected to look like?
The exterior features of the Tata Altroz include rear LED lamps and the headlamps work as DLRs. There are flared alloy wheels and large bumpers attached to the cars. With extra slim headlamps and stylish features, the Tata Altroz is going to be a great source of competition for all luxury cars.
10. What will be the safety features of Tata Altroz?
The Tata Altroz will have the following safety features:
- ISOFIX Child Seat Locks
- Reverse Parking Sensors and Cameras
- Dual front airbags
- Anti-lock Braking System with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Seats with adjustable heights