User review on Tata Harrier written by Shubham Srivastava
on 30 April 2019
Shubham Srivastava's review on
Harrier Revotorq XZ
Year of Manufacture : 2019 | Driven no. of Kms. :
1. Affordable SUV when compared with Jeep Compass and Honda CRV.
2. More Spacious.
3. Smooth and Sturdy drive. The gear suspension is really smooth and will drive you crazy.
4. Comfortable sitting with sufficient leg room in front as well as in rear. Its a comfortable fit for 5 persons easily even for long drives.
5. Larger than the size Boot Space.
6. Bright headlamps domintating the streets.
7. You get a better feel overlooking the road than XUV 500. Although it cant beat the CRV. But its similar to Jeep.
8. Many other minor features imbibe feel good factor like rotating back rest on Driver seat which makes long drives more comfortable, the sound system is gingatic, the interiors are excellant, air cooling is superb etc.
9. Mileage is just ok. Although no great thing about it.
10. Road clearance is sufficiently good.
1. The left leg (knee) touches the sideboard of driver while driving. Even if we adjust the seat, the room is not too much to freely move the leg... Constant touch with sideboard irritates the driver specially for long drives (My height is less than 6 ft).
2. The finish of interiors could have been better. Eg the Cabin light, quality is good but not impressive... Secondly, the shelves on car door look rugged but no smooth finish. Thing is in this segment of spending almost 20Lakh, we expect high ergonomics. Tata has constantly compramised on finish work of interiors.
3. The infotainment screen looks slightly out of place. It could have merged with the interiors to give a better complete look.
4. No in built Geo Positioning System exists. Provision of an open source system for navigation could have been an option for the driver.
5. We expect a Sun Roof in this budget vehicle.
6. The side mirrors are too big to move them on busy Indian streets. They even dont add any beauty to the model... Could be less sophisticated, simple and gelling up.
Other 2 Tata Harrier Revotorq XZ User Reviews
User Reviews for Tata Harrier Competitors