How do I play music from my smart phone to Tata Indica’s stereo through bluetooth?
By: Aman Bansal on 29 november 2016
To play music from your smart phone to Indica’s infotainment system, you would need to pair your phone to infotainment system via bluetooth; once it is paired you can easily play music from your phone to infotainment system. Following are the guidelines for pairing your phone:
• Ensure that Bluetooth feature is switched ON in your phone for successful pairing or auto-connection with your infotainment system.
• Ensure that the phone and the infotainment system are set to be visible to one another (refer to the Bluetooth setup settings of your phone and infotainment system).
• Ensure that your phone is not in Battery Saver or Airplane mode.
• Ensure that the phone and infotainment system are close to each other (in range) and there are no obstructions blocking the phone and the infotainment system connectivity.
• Ensure that your phone book contacts do not have special characters or blanks before their name. If there are such contacts, please rename them.
If you are unable to pair your phone with the infotainment system even after following the guidelines, try the following troubleshooting steps:
Refer to the user manual of your phone to verify whether all instructions for reset, connection and pairing have been followed.