How do I connect my phone with the bluetooth of Tata Indigo e-CS?
By: Mritunjay dubey on 6 march 2017
Pairing can be initialized only from your phone, when the Device Visibility option is enabled in the infotainment system. The default state of the device visibility is ‘Enabled’. Connection/disconnection of the phone with the system can also be controlled only from the phone.
To pair your phone and the infotainment system:
• Initiate pairing from your phone. The system prompts you to confirm the bluetooth pin of the phone.
• Select Yes. The system initiates the pairing of the infotainment system and your phone. If the pairing of the phone and the infotainment system was successful, the system displays the phone in the Paired Devices screen. A copy of your phone data like phone book (phone numbers and other contact details) is also created in the system.
Some of the guidelines for successfully pairing and connecting your phone with the infotainment system are:
• Ensure that Bluetooth feature is switched ON in your phone for successful pairing or auto-connection with your infotainment system.
• Ensure that the phone and the infotainment system are set to be visible to one another (refer to the Bluetooth setup settings of your phone and infotainment system).
• Ensure that your phone is not in Battery Saver or Airplane mode.
• Ensure that the phone and infotainment system are close to each other (in range) and there are no obstructions blocking the phone and the infotainment system connectivity.
Related Questions on Tata Indigo eCS
More on Tata Indigo eCS