By: Girish C on 7 may 2017
1. The NVH levels in Tigor 1.2 are better than before, Tata has added a balancer shaft to the Tigor’s petrol engine hence the vibrations have noticeably reduced to a large extent.
2. Petrol models of Tata Tigor, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai i10 and i20 are powered by 1.2 liter engine and there is not much difference between power & torque output of these cars.
3. Tata Motors offers 3 labour frees service on Tigor in 1st year then recommended service schedule is 1 year or 15000 kms whichever is earlier. As per user reviews the service charge is around Rs. 3,500– 4,000 which include oil change, oil filter, fuel filter, brake & clutch oil, coolant, wheel alignment, labour charges etc. while spare parts and other services like AC clean, brake pads replacement, wheel alignment etc. are charged extra as per requirement.
4. Yes, Tata Motors does offer Road Side Assistance service, in the event of any mechanical or electrical breakdown you can call their helpline number 1800 209 7979.
5. Tata Motors has a wide network across the country and their after sales service has become much better than before.
6. We don’t buy the used cars but we do arrange the exchange of old cars for new ones
7. No, we don’t provide car through CSD.
8. There is no need to worry about spare parts availability as automakers have to make spares parts and servicing available during a product's expected lifespan and also automakers earn a lot of money in the parts business, so they usually continue making parts for years even after a car is off the market.
9. As far as my knowledge goes, presently there is no offer on Tigor, still I advise you to confirm it with your local Tata Motor dealer for they can confirm it more precisely.
Related Questions on Tata Tigor
More on Tata Tigor