Tata Manza CS
Tata Manza CS
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Tata Manza CS Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Tata Manza CS News
- Top 5 Compact Cars At 2014 AutoExpo India Udit Vishal, 22-01-2014 The 2014 AutoExpo India will witness the launch of 69 new models collectively in...
- Tata Safari Storme bags first order of 3192 units from Indian Army Mayank, 27-04-2017 The SUV has replaced Maruti Gypsy in the 4x4 light vehicle category.
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Chevrolet & Tata Cars – April 2017 Davender Soni, 27-04-2017 Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Chevrolet & Tata Cars in...
- Tata Tigor to ride on Bridgestone Tyres Mayank, 19-04-2017 Tata Tigor will get a tyre size of 175/65 R14 (front) and 175/60 R15 (rear) with...
- Tata Tigor – The future is bright Ashish Masih, 20-03-2017 Tiago based entry sedan has looks, cabin quality and comfortable ride quality to...
- Tata Bolt: 6 month term report Abhijeet Singh, 30-11-2016 Our Tata Bolt has cemented its reputation as a brilliant city runabout. 6 months...
- Tata Hexa vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Mahindra XUV500 Abhijeet Singh, 09-12-2016 Tata Hexa is entering a segment which already has two popular best-sellers, Toyota...
- Tata Hexa – Upwardly mobile Ashish Masih, 25-10-2016 The Hexa is more than just a reskinned version of the Aria, it’s a very worthy rival...
Tata Manza CS Overview
Tata Manza CS Variants
The car will be available in both petrol and diesel - a 1.2-litre XETA petrol engine and a 1.3-litre Multi-jet diesel engine. The diesel engine is coupled with an efficient five speed manual gearbox and generated 88.76 bhp with 200NM of torque. The petrol displaces 1368cc and is incorporated with a multi point fuel injection system.
Tata Manza CS Safety Features
The all new Manza is loaded with lots of safety features like engine immobilizer, rear door child locks, central locking system as well as a collapsible steering column, which offers maximum protection to the car and its passengers.
Tata Manza CS Interiors
The exterior is designed brilliantly and features many striking aspects. The rear end includes a body colour bumper, boot lid and a wide windshield. The interior comes equipped with a two tone colour scheme and comes with lot of sophisticated aspects like well cushioned seats, neatly designed dashboard, air conditioning unit, driver information system, height adjustable driver's seat, power operated windows, boot lamp, adjustable headrests and a few other features. Swift Dzire and Honda Amaze will be the main rivals of the new Tata Manza CS.
Tata Manza CS expected launch in India
Tata Manza CS expected launch in India around Jan to Feb 2015.
Other Tata Cars
More on Tata Manza CS