*Images shown are for reference only. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here
Tata Manza Key Features
One Shot Power Windows
You do not need to long press the windows button to open and close it. A touch would be enough.
The audio, video and navigation system in Manza lets you fiddle with various features available through a touchscreen screen.
Automatic Climate Control
Set the temperature to your liking and Automatic Temperature Control adjustment to maintain your chosen setting.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Comfortable and spacious cabin
- Well equipped with features
- Impressive ride quality
- Still lacks the finesse
- Noisy diesel engine
- Low mileage
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Tata Manza Reviews (96)
Read all Tata Manza Reviews Write a Review
Tata Manza Sales Statistics
Tata Manza News
- Tata Manza to be Discontinued Soon! 04-12-2014 The Manza sedan clocks around a paltry 130 units per month which is just unaccep...
- Tata Safari Storme bags first order of 3192 units from Indian Army Mayank, 27-04-2017 The SUV has replaced Maruti Gypsy in the 4x4 light vehicle category.
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Chevrolet & Tata Cars – April 2017 Davender Soni, 27-04-2017 Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Chevrolet & Tata Cars in...
- Tata Tigor to ride on Bridgestone Tyres Mayank, 19-04-2017 Tata Tigor will get a tyre size of 175/65 R14 (front) and 175/60 R15 (rear) with...
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS – The automatic choice Ashish Masih, 29-06-2016 The Dzire becomes the latest car in the Maruti stable to get the cost effective but...
- Hyundai Xcent vs Maruti Dzire vs Honda Amaze - Sub-4 Galore Arjit Garg, 23-11-2015 We’ve pitched the top three selling cars in sub-4 metre sedan segment against each...
- 2015 Honda Amaze — Fightclub Ashish Masih, 30-01-2015 Honda has tweaked the Amaze with minor changes to the interiors and major improvement...
- Tata Tigor – The future is bright Ashish Masih, 20-03-2017 Tiago based entry sedan has looks, cabin quality and comfortable ride quality to...
Tata Manza Overview
Both adequate performers help up the Manza's driver appeal, and the ride and handling doesn't disappoint either. Yes, it's more of a laid back sedan than a super-saloon but it's not disappointing. The competition consists of well-established players like the Swift Dzire and Hyundai Verna, but the Manza does well in finding its own identity in the market.
??In terms of passenger cars, it is the most premium offering by Tata Motors, and with the long list of features, and added space and comfort, comfirms its positioning.?Competition might offer more features and premium looks, but there are a very few cars in the segment that offer such large space for its occupants. That way, the Nissan Sunny and Renault Scala do pose a threat, but on the whole, the Manza looks better than the two.
Tata Manza Exterior
Coming to the rear, it may come as a surprise, because in comparison to the front, the rear looks awkwardly plain.??The design could have been slightly better, especially the rear of the vehicle.
The top-spec variant gets a different coloured roof, called Infinity Contrast Roof, which does help the car stand out.
Tata Manza Interior
Dual-tone interior make it look lavish, and it's doesn't compromise on features either. There's a 2-DIN touch-screen navigation cum music system available on the top 2 variants. Space in the front and rear is class-leading and same goes for the 460-litre boot. And the inclusion of automatic climate control on the top variant is a welcome touch.
So are the steering mounted audio controls.??Abundance of legroom coupled with better interiors and features make the Manza a better product overall.
Tata Manza Engine & Transmission
So, while the diesel is great for frugality and long journeys, the petrol is a great option for those whose commutes are confined to city more than on highways. Having said that, the petrol mill is good for highways too, it's just not as frugal as its diesel counterpart. The Fiat-sourced diesel engine is efficient and peppy, as well.
Tata Manza Mileage
Tata Manza Braking and Safety
On the security front, there's the engine immobiliser (on all variants), remote entry, central locking, and door ajar and seatbelt warning on all variants except the entry-level version.
Tata Manza Performance and Handling
The steering is not the lightest of the lot, but isn't too heavy either. It has weight and once you understand it, maneuvering the car isn't an issue. Also, it has quite a comfortable ride, and that keeps the legacy alive!
What do we think about Tata Manza?
?This vehicle helps Tata disassociate itself from the taxi image. The car is made after Tata learned its lessons from the first Indica and Indigo. Does the Manza make any sense? It indeed does, and even pitted against segment leaders, it has something or the other in its favour.?
Tata Manza Competitors
While in terms of handling it might not be close to the Volkswagen Vento of the Fiat Linea, the Manza delivers a good balance of ride and handling. Add to that the long list of features, and space!
Other Tata Cars
More on Tata Manza