*Images shown are for reference only. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here
Tata Movus Key Features
Multiple Seating Options
The optional reclining 2nd-row seats offer premium comfort and provide easy access to the 3rd-row seating.
Air conditioning (HVAC) with independent AC control for first row and second/third rows.
Child lock feature
Your child can't open the doors accidentally. Helps you drive without tension in mind.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Spacious cabin
- Affordable pricing
- Low running cost
- Outdated interiors
- Plastic quality not good
- Overall ride experience not smooth
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Tata Movus Reviews (25)
Read all Tata Movus Reviews Write a Review
Tata Movus Sales Statistics
Tata Movus News
- Tata Safari Storme bags first order of 3192 units from Indian Army Mayank, 27-04-2017 The SUV has replaced Maruti Gypsy in the 4x4 light vehicle category.
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Chevrolet & Tata Cars – April 2017 Davender Soni, 27-04-2017 Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Chevrolet & Tata Cars in...
- Tata Tigor to ride on Bridgestone Tyres Mayank, 19-04-2017 Tata Tigor will get a tyre size of 175/65 R14 (front) and 175/60 R15 (rear) with...
- Production-Ready Tata Nexon First Clear Images Out Mayank, 16-04-2017 Going by the spy-shots, the spotted mule of Tata Nexon seems to be of the top-en...
- Toyota Innova 2013 detailed test drive review Shantonil Nag, 17-12-2013 The new Innova carries a lot of changes on the outside and the inside, are they any...
- Toyota Innova – The king of MPVs Ashish Masih, 27-10-2014 Even though it is almost a decade old, the Innova still manages to be one of the...
- Tata Tigor – The future is bright Ashish Masih, 20-03-2017 Tiago based entry sedan has looks, cabin quality and comfortable ride quality to...
- Tata Bolt: 6 month term report Abhijeet Singh, 30-11-2016 Our Tata Bolt has cemented its reputation as a brilliant city runabout. 6 months...
Tata Movus Overview
The Movus is available in two variants – CX and LX – and comes with the options of seven, eight or nine seats and offers flexible seat layout options.This vehicle carries an engine warranty of three years or 1,50,000km on the motor by the manufacturer.
Tata Movus Exterior
The headlights come with adjustable lamps and are bright and broad. The rear part of the car possesses a wide wind screen with bright tail lamps. The chrome detailing at places adds to the beauty of the car. The Movus will be available in Porcelain White and Meteor Silver.
Tata Movus Interior
In terms of comfort this big vehicle provides ample leg room, head room and shoulder room for the variety of seating combinations. There is a lot of storage space inside the car like the glove box, magazine pocket, bottle and cup holders.
In terms of features it comes loaded with power windows, arm rest for driver and passengers, front roof lamp, tachometer, analogous clock and heater just to name a few.
Tata Movus Engine & Transmission
Tata Movus Mileage
Tata Movus Braking and Safety
Tata Movus Performance and Handling
What do we think about Tata Movus?
Tata Movus Competitors
Other Tata Cars
More on Tata Movus