Tata Safari Storme FAQs
1. Tata Safari Storme is available in which colours?
Tata Safari Storme is available in seven different colours in India, namely Arctic Silver, Astern Black, Urban Bronze, Sardinia Red, Pearl White, Arctic White, and Pearl Champagne. Your choice of colour will have no impact on the price of the car.
2. How much would I need to spend on maintenance and service of a new Tata Safari Storme?
Like most Tata cars, Tata Safari Storme requires only a minimal expenditure for service and maintenance. You can expect the expense to be around Rs. 26,000/- for the first 5 years after the purchase. This translates to around Rs. 5,200/- per year, after taking into account the free services and warranty coverage.
3. Can I get a new Tata Safari Storme through the CSD Canteen?
No, presently Tata Safari Storme is not available through CSD canteens in India. You need to get in touch with your nearest Tata dealership to purchase a new Tata Safari Storme. Tata has an excellent dealer network in India and you can easily find a dealer in your city.
4. How long is the waiting period for Tata Safari Storme in India?
The normal waiting period for a new Tata Safari Storme in India is around five to six weeks. But this period can extend up to eight weeks if you choose a slow-moving colour or variant. Also, the city in which your dealer is located affects the delivery period.
5. How much mileage does a new Tata Safari Storme offers on the highways?
Tata Safari Storme is available with a single fuel option of diesel. As per ARAI, it offers a mileage of 14 kmpl on the highways while the mileage for city roads is around 10 kmpl across all variants. The actual mileage might vary slightly according to the traffic and road conditions.
6. Can you provide some information regarding the engine specifications of Tata Safari Storme?
Tata Safari Storme is available with two diesel engine options across its four variants. The first option being the 2.2-litre VARICOR engine that delivers 150 PS of power and 320 Nm of torque and is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The other second option is the 2.2-litre VARICOR 400 engine that delivers 156 PS of power and 400 Nm of torque. It is mated with a 6-speed manual transmission gearbox.
7. Which other cars does the Tata Safari Storme competes with?
8. How many travellers can be comfortably seated in Tata Safari Storme?
Tata Safari Storme is available with two seating options. The base LX version offers seating space for five while the other variants can accommodate seven, including the driver. With a humongous boot space of 981 litres, it can easily hold large quantities of luggage.
9. How about the safety features in Tata Safari Storme?
Tata Safari Storme top-variant is equipped with some amazing safety features, like ABS, EBD, central locking, child safety locks, dual front airbags, front and side impact beams, seat belt warning, door ajar warning, and keyless entry.
10. How is the acceleration on Tata Safari Storme? What is the top speed that it can attain?
Tata Safari Storme can race from 0-100 kmph within 12.8 seconds, thanks to its powerful 2.2-litre diesel engine. The maximum speed that the engine offers is 160 kmph.