Tata Sumo Gold - FAQs
1. Mention the safety and braking features provided in the Tata Sumo Gold?
The Tata Sumo Gold has the following safety and braking specifications:
● The ventilated disc brakes at the front and the drum units at the rear axle provide a stopping force.
● The highlights of the safety provisions provided in the Tata Sumo Gold include central locking, front fog lamps, engine immobilizer, rear high-mount stop lamp, front and side impact beams, and much more.
2. What are the different variants available for the Tata Sumo?
The Tata Sumo Gold is available in four different variants - GX, EX and CX. All these models are available in four different colours. The price remains the same across all colour variants, but it may affect the waiting period for delivery of the car.
3. What are the features of Tata Sumo Gold?
The Tata Sumo Gold has several notable features:
● Clear lens headlamps, air-intakes, wide bumper and chrome-finished radiator grille are the prime highlights on the face square.
● Graphics on the side panels provide the car a sporty look.
● A side stepper is also provided with the UV for smooth ingress and egress.
4. Please elaborate on the Tata Sumo Gold engine specifications and transmission.
The Tata Sumo Gold has a 3.0-liter diesel engine situated under the hood. It provides output in two states of power. The BSIII version provides 69 bhp while the BDIV version provides 84 bhp at 3000 rpm. Both the engines have been designed to pair with a five-speed manual transmission.
5. How does the Tata Sumo Gold interior look like?
Tata Sumo Gold has the capacity to seat seven people along with the extra seats at the back. Some other variants also have the capacity to hold nine people. The interior of the car has sporty buttons and the console has a wooden finish. There are some stylish dials also provided on the dashboard. The car is extremely spacious. There is a roof-mounted double air conditioner system installed for a comfortable ride.
6. How does the Tata Sumo Gold exterior look like?
The Tata Sumo Gold is a luxury vehicle designed to seem muscular from the outside. The headlamps are square-shaped and the radiator grille has an elegant chrome finish. The wheel arches and the alloy-covered large tires accentuate the boxy look of the car. Not much attention has been paid to the rear section of the car.
7. What are the provisions in the Tata Sumo Gold for the convenience and comfort of the passengers?
Tata Sumo Gold has been provided with a lot of features to ensure complete comfort of the traveling passengers. The heater system, power windows provided both at the front and rear, dual AC, rear defogger, a bottle holder in the front, and magazine pockets are some of the salient features.
8. Which cars are the top competitors of Tata Sumo Gold?
The Force Gurkha and the Mahindra Bolero are the top competitors of Tata Sumo Gold. However, with the anti-glare rear-view mirror, a 12V outlet on the rear console, the mobile holder and some more features might make the Tata Sumo Gold win the competition.
9. Mention the wheel and tire specifications of Tata Sumo Gold.
Tata Sumo Gold has steel wheels with full steel caps. The rear tire size is 215/75 R15. The front tire size is also 215/75 R15. The tires provided in the care are tubeless.
10. What is the suspension system of the Tata Sumo Gold like?
The front suspension system of Tata Sumo Gold is of the Double Wishbone Type and has coil springs with an anti-roll bar. The back suspension system is of the Salisbury Type Beam Rear Axles along with Parabolic Leaf Springs and Anti-roll bar.