Is the 2 year extended warranty offered on Tata Tiago which costs Rs. 7,000 worth taken? What are its benefits?
By: Deepak garg on 5 november 2016
Yes, in my opinion 2 year extended warranty being offered by Tata company on Tiago is worth taken, the benefits of the extended warranty are:
• The Extended Warranty protection is provided at a very competitive cost.
• Peace of Mind against unexpected and often unbudgeted financial expenses on account of breakdown.
• As per company, near cashless & speedy claim settlement – parts and labour included with minimum documentation.
• Anywhere, Everywhere – Service can be availed at any Tata Motors authorized workshops.
• Increased Vehicle Resale value –The balance of the warranty transferable when the vehicle is sold to a new private owner.
Related Questions on Tata Tiago
More on Tata Tiago