Why my Tata Tiago XT vibrates too much? I took my car to my local service center but they could not find solution.
By: Harish on 21 february 2017
There may be many causes of vibrations in a car, so I can’t say anything for sure without checking your car out in person. Below are some of the most common reasons of vibrations in car, read these carefully and make sure if one of the reasons that is causing vibration in your car.
• Out of balance wheels.
• Worn out faulty spark plugs.
• Worn out shocks, shock bearings, tie rod ends, ball joint etc.
• Loose or disconnected hoses can also cause of many types of engine vibration.
• Low transmission fluid level.
• Poorly adjusted fuel intake system also causes engine vibrations.
• Problems with the car’s timing belt, or other belt driven accessories, are another common cause of vibrations.
• If an axle gets bent -- which is actually quite easy to do in a collision or other mishap -- it will create vibrations.
• If the tires are out of balance then the car can vibrate.
• Another thing that can cause vibrations is when a brake caliper sticks on.
Related Questions on Tata Tiago
Ajay bhadu 2017-05-181Answer
Garvit Gullu 2017-05-111Answer
SIDDHARTH RATHOD 2017-05-091Answer
More on Tata Tiago