*Images shown are for reference only. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here
Tata Vista Key Features
Light Intensity Adjustment
Adjust the backlit of the instrument cluster according to your preference.
Now connect your music system with iPod and USB to listen your favourite music.
Satelite Navigation System
Navigation system keeps you updated with turn-to-turn route of the destination.Now drive peacefully with no fear of getting lost.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Low cost of running
- Highly fuel efficient
- Looks sporty
- Engine noise levels and vibrations
- Quality of interiors is cheap
- Average handling
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Tata Vista Reviews (85)
Read all Tata Vista Reviews Write a Review
Tata Vista Sales Statistics
Tata Vista News
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Honda & Tata Cars – March 2017 Davender Soni, 24-03-2017 Autoportal brings some more set of benefits on the brands like Maruti Suzuki, Hy...
- Tata Tiago AMT Reaches Dealership Mayank, 24-03-2017 Tata Tiago AMT comes only in range-topping XZA petrol trim, priced at Rs. 5.39 L...
- Tata Tigor spotted at dealership ahead of March 29 launch Mayank, 23-03-2017 Tata has started taking bookings for the all-new Tigor sedan at a token amount o...
- Tata Tigor Launching on March 29, 2016 Mayank, 08-03-2017 Tata Tigor could be the least expensive sedan in the Indian market upon its laun...
- Tata Bolt: 6 month term report Abhijeet Singh, 30-11-2016 Our Tata Bolt has cemented its reputation as a brilliant city runabout. 6 months...
- Tata Bolt long term review, first report Ashish Masih, 28-09-2016 Will the arrival of a bright red Tata Bolt spice up our daily commute to work?
- Tata Bolt vs Maruti Suzuki Swift - Swifty Affair Arjit Garg, 02-09-2015 We recently drove the Tata Bolt Revotron 1.2 petrol and the Maruti Suzuki Swift Petrol...
- Tata Bolt vs Hyundai Grand i10 – Hatch Match Arjit Garg, 07-04-2015 Tata Motors seems to have made great progress with the Tata Bolt. But does it have...
Tata Vista Overview
Vista is available in two engine options, both diesels, a TDi unit and a Fiat-sourced Quadrajet engine. In total there are three variants, namely LS, LX, and the top-spec VX Tech.
Tata Vista Exterior
On the sides, it slightly gets bland, but it still remains proportionate. The turn-signals mounted on the A-pillar and the single crease running through the door handles are the two prominent features of the Vista. The roundish roof line gives it a curvy silhouette, but it's more of a personal preference.
The rear too isn't very different from the sides, and remains plain at best. The christmas tree tail-lamps still look good, but it's too Indica V2-like, the rear. Well, that's not exactly a bad thing, since Indica wasn't a bad design in the first place.
Tata Vista Interior
The dual tone theme interior goes makes the cabin look bigger, which is quite spacious already. In terms of equipment, the VX Tech variant is the best specced of the lot. The car also gets a 6.5-inch Touchscreen entertainment system with a plethora of multimedia options on the VX Tech variant. It gets a navigation system too.
Tata Vista Engine & Transmission
Both engines get a 5-speed gearbox. It might not be the slickest unit out there, but does its job. Thanks to the torquey nature of the diesel engines, the car doesn't require a lot of gearshifts, especially the Quadrajet unit.
Tata Vista Mileage
Tata Vista Braking and Safety
But apart from that, the car benefits crumple zones, side impact beams, and a collapsible steering.
On the security front, all the variants get an engine immobilizer. There's a central locking and keyless entry available on the all trims except LS. The VX Tech, on the other hand, get a door ajar, seatbelt and key-in reminder.
Tata Vista Performance and Handling
What do we think about Tata Vista?
Tata Vista Competitors
Other Tata Cars
More on Tata Vista