Toyota Etios Cross FAQs
1. What are the steering system and the wheels used in designing the Toyota Etios Cross?
Toyota Etios Cross uses an electric power steering system for an unforgettable driving experience. The power steering is adjustable. The car is armed with alloy wheels and the tires used in the car are tubeless. Both the front and the rear tire size is 185/60 R15. All these features make both the driver’s as well as the passengers’ experience very comfortable.
2. How would you describe Toyota Etios Cross?
The Toyota Etios Cross is a crossover SUV and can be safely adjudged a sportier version of the Toyota Liva launched in 2010 in India. The car has been provided with skid plates and thick body cladding, and the major improvement is the 1.5-liter petrol unit. The same had not been provided in the Toyota Liva. It can be safely used on both tough roads with erratic terrain as well as the smooth roads within the cities of India.
3. What are the suspension and braking system used in Toyota Etios Cross?
The Toyota Etios Cross is equipped with the ventilated braking system in the front part of the car while the rear brake uses the drum system for halting. The rear suspension system uses the Torsion Beam form of Suspension while the front suspension makes use of the MacPherson Strut form of Suspension.
4. What are the engine specifications for Toyota Etios Cross?
Toyota Etios Cross has the option for one diesel engine and two petrol engines. The diesel engine has a capacity of 1.5 liters with 4 cylinders and produces 67 bhp of peal power with a torque of 170 Nm. The petrol engines have a capacity of 1.2 and 1.5 liters. The 1.2 liter produces a torque of 104 Nm with 79 bhp while the 1.5 liter produces 89 bhp with an average torque of 170 Nm.
5. Mention the facilities provided in the Toyota Etios Cross for the comfort and convenience of the passengers.
Several facilities have been provided within the car for a comfortable ride. Some of the features have been mentioned below:
Retractable power-operated ORVMs
Central locking system
Electric power steering with the tilt function
Power windows with auto down for the driver
Both the front and rear have been provided with adjustable headrests
Front power outlet of 12V
6. What are the safety features provided in the Toyota Etios Cross?
Toyota Etios Cross is a crossover and offers a number of facilities for the security of the traveling passengers. We have mentioned some of the features below:
● Engine Immobilizer
● Keyless Entry
● Seatbelts at the front and rear
● Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with EBD
● Child Restraint System
● Headrests that can be removed according to convenience
7. Does the Toyota Etios Cross have any entertainment features?
Toyota Etios Cross is equipped with some nice entertainment features like Bluetooth connectivity, USB port, AUX-In, provision for AM and FM and a CD/MP3 player, along with a 2 DIN audio system.
8. Please tell about the instrumentation and communication features provided in the Toyota Etios Cross.
Toyota Etios Cross is equipped with the basic instrumentation features of Door Ajar Warning, Low Fuel Warning and Seat Belt Warning. The extra elements provided in the car comprise body cladding reinforcement, roof rail, guarded grille, fog lamp indicators and ORVMs. All these features enhance the performance of the car.
9. Which other cars does the Toyota Etios Cross compete with?
10. What are the variants of the Toyota Etios Cross available in India?
The variants available for the Toyota Etios Cross are the:
X Edition Diesel
Petrol powered V
Diesel powered D-4D VD
Diesel powered D-4D
Petrol powered G
The X Edition is also available with the petrol engine